Job Profile —
1. Working on job portals to get relevant candidates
2. Have to make more than 70 calls per day to candidates for screening of profile
3. Have to work for Bulk requirement in life insurance sector
4. Its completely Target based work
5. 10 days training will be provided to freshers
What we are looking for —
1. Candidate should be MBA / MPM / PGDBM
2. Candidate should have good communication skill, learning ability, positive attitude, etc
3. Candidate should be staying near by Aundh / Baner / Balewadi or ready to relocate.
4. Candidate is willing to make career in Recruitment Industry.
5. Candidate who are WILLING TO WORK IN PUNE CAN APPLY
Looking for Mba,pgdm graduates profile.
Female HR Fresher
We are looking for a young, bright, passionate and enthusiastic Female HR Recruiter (Fresher) to implement and coordinate a variety of human resource programs. As a HR recruiter, you will work closely with HR TEAM and use your diverse knowledge in day to day management of HR operations. An ideal HR Recruiter would be a smart, self-driven, outgoing professional.
- Should take care of Hiring, Screening, Salary negotiations,on boarding process, Joining Formalities, database management.
- Performing file audits to ensure that all required employee documentation is collected and maintained.
- Organisational structure changes, HR -Strategies, Process, Analysis, Budgeting, MIS, HR Reporting and HR Transformation.
- Qualification should be MBA regular,
- Candidates should have excellent communication skills.
- Should be proficient in MS Office (Power point, excel & Word).
- Experience: Fresher or 0-1 years of experience.
- Location: Noida (Sector 65).
- Shift timing: 7:30 PM IST to 4:30 AM IST or 4 Pm to 1 Am (Night shift/day Shift).
Notes: Communication skills must be excellent.
- Benefits: Dinner, Tea Snacks, Fun Activities, Annual parties, Excellent Growth & Work Environment.
- Keywords / Skills recruitment,sourcing,it recruitment,ms office, screening Interested
- Total Experience 0 Yr to 2 Yrs
- Annual Salary OfferedRs 1.0 Lakh / Yr to Rs 3.5 Lakh / Yr
- Location of the Job Noida
- Job Type : Full Time
- Shift Type : Evening, Night
Assistant HR & Admin
Job Responsibilities :
- Provide support in Recruitment Cycle .
- Conducting Induction of new staff .
- Coordinating prospective candidates and inetrviewing them .
- Assist in disbursement of Salary , Appointment letter , Offer Letter and other documents related to employees .
- Attendance management .
- Referring issues to management – head .
- Assisting with the production and implementation of HR Policies and procedures .
- Assisting in corporate communications .
Required Qualifcation :
Any Graduate or Post Graduate (MBA in HR ).
Good in communications , reading and writing abilities .
Responsible for end to end recruitment.Sourcing & Screening of candidates from multiple sources i.e. Social Networking sites, Head Hunting, Cold Calling, Mapping, Recruitment Portals, databases, Mail Blasting, Employee References and Self-Data Bank etc..Arranging & conducting Interviews/Initial screening of the candidates/ helping in recruitment processes.Communicating with all candidates on a regular basis.
Responsibilities and Duties
Good communication skills with pleasant personality.
Only female candidate required for this profile.
Qualifications and Skills
BBA/MBA(HR) Freshers are also welcome .
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹120,000.00 /year
- Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Required license or certification:
- BBA OR MBA HR
MBA Marketing Fresher
- A reputable Engineering Consultancy firm is looking to recruit a Director to be based in India with strong rail project and mass transit design experience. This role is responsible for managing high profile railway projects including light and heavy rail, design activities and any development studies, implementation of new strategies and ensuring overall compliance.
Manage the business plan and set short-term and long-term sales strategies
Structure and manage relationships with new and existing key clients
Manage the business development locally and internationally
Identify and execute marketing programs to create new business opportunities
Conduct research if necessary to support the industry and provide solutions
Manage the proposal presentation process to key clients
Ensure the proper development of all the projects from concept design through to delivery
- Language(s): English
- Availability for travel: No
- Availability for change of residence: No