URGENT HIRING FOR NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR
Fully support, configure, maintain and upgrade corporate customer’s networks and in house servers.
Install and integrate new server hardware and applications.
Keep an eye out for needed updates.
Support and administer third-party applications.
Ensure network security and connectivity.
Monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput, goodput, and latency) and test for weaknesses.
Set up user accounts, permissions and passwords.
Resolve problems reported by end user.
Define network policies and procedures.
Specify system requirements and design solutions.
Research and make recommendations on server system administration.
URGENT HIRING FOR NETWORK ENGINEER
We are looking for a Network Engineer to design, implement, maintain, and support our growing network infrastructure. You will be part of a systems engineering team that is responsible for designing and developing scalable, maintainable, highly available network architectures that meet business objectives and SLAs. You must proven hands-on network engineering experience, CCNP or higher (CCIE and/or CISSP highly valued, Deep understanding of networking protocols (e.g., IPSEC, HSRP, BGP, OSPF, 802.11, QoS), Solid understanding of the OSI or TCP/IP model, Hands-on experience with monitoring, network diagnostic and network analytics tools.
TERMS AND CONDITION-
Your Must have basic education, You must be reliable and trustworthy and also you must be law-abiding and adhere strictly to the Rules and regulations guiding the operations of the company, Interested candidates are to email their resume CV (Data) to this email (firstname.lastname@example.org )
Sr Manager Technology
Define and implement a structured way of handling opportunities in ITES Service – first client meeting/ Solution pitch/ RFP response/ RFI response/ presentation etc.
Develops strategic plan by studying technological and financial opportunities; presenting umptions; recommending objectives.
Maintaining responsibility for all activities ociated with the identification, prioritization, and resolution of reported problems.
Responsible for Capacity and Performance management, Availability Management, Problem Management, Risk Management and Root Cause Analysis.
Deftly preparing RFP, carrying out Pre-bid meetings with vendors, TEC (Technical Evaluation) conducting Commercial bid opening and PNC (Price Negotiation) to start the project process successfully.
Work with sales team to identify pipeline and plan activities on a weekly basis.
Take lead/participate in opportunity sment, qualification, developing response strategy.
Proposal development, review and feedback process, competitive positioning, pricing/ commercial decisions.
Work closely with the delivery heads in identifying the right team, getting the pre-sales and delivery teams to develop the solution, estimates, schedules, technical responses etc. to complete the proposal.
Networking & Communication – Cisco- Data Professional
Minimum 4 – 12 years experience designing, deploying, configuring, supporting, trouble shooting, debugging and administering some of the following Cisco LAN and Wireless products, devices, and technologies for small, medium, large and/or enterprise businesses such as the following
Hands on experience on Higher end CISCO switches (Nexus7K, 5K, 2K, Cisco 6500, 4500, 3750 and 2900 Series) and Routers (7200, 3800 and 2800 Series).
Should be able to handle complex issues. Experience of managing large scale network infrastructure and Data Centers.In depth knowledge of configuring and troubleshooting switching technologies like STP, VTP, Multicast, and QOS. In depth knowledge of configuring and troubleshooting routing protocols including static, dynamic (BGP, OSPF and EIGRP) and PBR. Good understanding of MPLS and IPSEC VPN. Good understanding of Incident and Change Management procedures.
IT Network Adminisrator
The position is primarily responsible for providing maintenance, support and enhancement for user’s enterprise desktop environment. The responsibilities include defining the Windows desktop image standards, managing deployment methods, and use of supporting tools and technologies.
Responsibilities and Duties
- IT Systems Administration including Windows 2008, 2012 & 2016 servers.
- Set up, Installation and rigorous maintenance of SQL Servers
- Support network infrastructure equipment such as firewalls, routers, DNS and DHCP servers
- Support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems, maintain system efficiency.
- Ensure network connectivity throughout a company’s LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations.
- Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security.
- Maintain and enhance the automated build process.
- Configure and provide support for all network switches, routers, and firewalls
- OS patching, application upgrade, data-backups and change management activities
- Perform network address assignment & assign routing protocols and routing table configuration.
- Troubleshoot problems reported by users.
- Monitor server health and performance.
- Evaluate and modify system’s performance.
- Antivirus Server Monitoring & Management.
- Make recommendations for software & security system/ firewall upgrades
- Responsible for supervision of backup and disaster recovery operations.
- Create daily, weekly and Monthly audit reports etc.
- IT systems administration.
- Strong background in TCP/IP, IP networking knowledge, i.e. IP subnet, DNS, DHCP, FTP, SSH, Group policies etc.
- Strong knowledge and experience of setting up VPNs
- Microsoft Active Directory experience and all Windows networking.
- Microsoft Exchange / Gmail, Microsoft Windows OS and Office Applications
- Working with varies server and client hardware platform, i.e. DELL, Lenovo.
- Web/Audio Conferencing, i.e. WebEx, Join.Me, Skype.
- Knowledge of Phone System, VoIP
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work on multiple projects and issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are desired.
- Experience in Linux administration
- Experience in Windows server 2012