ATR42 & ATR72 Examiners (TREs) BEST PAYING CONTRACTS
Are you interested in working on the BEST PAYING ATR42 & ATR72 contracts currently available in the market? Apply today for screenings in February with start dates available from March/April/May. Pre-screening includes SIM assessment in HYD with Indian pre-medical in DEL.
27 to 24-month Contract
· Immediate start date subject to Security Clearance and Screening
· Various bases in India including DEL, BOM, HYD, BLR, MAA, JAI with many more to be added as new bases are opened.
· 8 weeks on 3 consecutive weeks off
· Flights provided for all rotations OFF from operating base to home base
· Agency provided Personnel Accident & Emergency Medical Insurance
· Hold a current ATPL with ATR42 or ATR72 type rating with Valid TRI or TRE
· First Class Medical Certificate
· TRIs/TREs minimum of 1000 PIC hours on type (ATR42 or ATR72) with 2 yrs experience as a TRI/TRE on type within the last 3 years
· Date of last flight on type ideally within the last 12 months
- Aged 64 or under
Don’t miss this opportunity to fly for the 6th Best Airline in the World!
With plans to grow its current fleet of 74 Aircraft, this is an exciting time to join the Eva Air team!
Rotana Hotel & Resorts
Sunday, 04 March
10 a.m.: Group Presentation (registration from 09 a.m.) and Q&A
11 a.m. Interviews held with qualifying candidates
2,000 total commercial hours, 500 commercial hours on jet over 20 tons MTOW, date of last flight on type in the past 12 months.
Commuting Contract – 8 days off per month but combine annual leave days to get a 20 days ON/ 10 days OFF roster
Fly Business Class on Days Off
Career Progression – opportunity to upgrade to Captain
Great Salary – competitive salary with bonus
Housing/Hotel Accommodations Provided throughout the contract
30 days PAID sick leave
Excellent Working Environment
Loss of License and Accident/Insurance
- Click Here To Apply
Flight Dispatcher (With DGCA Approved License Only
- Flight Dispatcher reports to Sr. Manager Flight Operations – Ops Technical Services and is responsible for maintaining Operational Control and Flight Watch on all Company FlightsMore specifically the Flight Dispatcher will
- Review and evaluate weather information, to determine and select the most economical route of flight.
- Prepare an Optimized Operational flight plan, factoring Notams, Tafors and Metars, for all flights within the schedule.
- Compute the amount of fuel required, using company and DGCA established guidelines
- Assist the pilot in command in an emergency situation by providing any assistance necessary to ensure safe completion of the flight.
- Liaison with A.T.C, Apron & other authorities for smooth functioning.
- Compute the RTOW for each flight, thus ensuring maximum Payload.
- Any other responsibility as assigned by the Manager
- Experience: Min 0-3 yrs
Academic Qualification: 10+2 Maths and Physics, Graduate will be preferred (Science Graduate)
Professional Qualification: DGCA approved Dispatcher License
Location : Delhi
Airports Authority of India, AAI recruits Pilots
Pilot (P1) – Dornier
Pilot (P1) Beechcraft
B-350 Proline 21
1 & 2
10+2 (with Physics & Moths) from a recognized Board/University.
Technical/ Licence Qualification
- Current valid ATPL/CPL issued by DGCA, India
- Current FRTO issued by DGCA, India
- IR Endorsement
- Current RTR (A) or RTR(P) or RTR(C) issued by WPC, Ministry of Communication, India
- Current Class-I Medical Fitness Certificate issued by DGCA, India
- Valid ELP
- Candidates should be in possession of Indian Current passport, if not available, proof of submission of application to be attached
Exp : for sr. no. 1 : Valid ATPL on Multiengine aircraft with minimum of 2000 hrs of flying experience.
for Sr. no. 2 : Valid ATPL on Multiengine aircraft with minimum of 2000 hrs of flying experience.
Monthly Hiring Charges: Negotiable monthly Package as per Industry standard starting from Rs 6.0 Lakhs which includes assured flying allowance of 40 hrs. GST component will be borne by AAI. + Overtime Charges+ Annual increment + Additional Charges
How to Apply : Candidates who wish to apply are advised to log on to AAI Website: www.aai.aero , Download and fill in the Application Format and attach the Documents as given in the official advt. The duly filled application along with above documents shall be submitted to the following address.
The Executive Director (FIU)
Flight Inspection Unit
Airports Authority of India
New Delhi- 110003
(upload date on website 28-11-2018