Back Office Executive
– Advanced MS Excel proficiency
– Excel query running.
– Dashboards & Reporting
-Fresher Can Apply
– Monthly preparation of financial reporting for the Group Companies.
– Consolidation of Quarterly Group Financial Statements and reporting to TOP Mgt
– Analysis and supervision of monthly Financial Statements received from group companies, globally
– Functional Co-ordination for SAP related FICO issues
-Co-ordination for Group Financial statements analysis, controlling and finalization and liase with the auditors globally if required.
– Setting up of better Reporting Standards, Systems and Procedures.
– Periodical reconciliation of Group Inter Company receivables/Payables
– Preparation and coordinating with group companies for preparing the budget for the group.
SAP Data Archiving
Minimum 6 years experience in SAP and Data Archiving
Must have strong experience in design and implementation of SAP Data archiving
Lead an SAP Data Archiving project
Must have done at least two end-to-end Data Archiving projects of large SAP system environments
Strong knowledge in business and legal data compliance requirements
Strong experience in
o Designing and executing archiving of standard objects in FICO, SD, MM, PM, etc
o ADK and archiving custom tables/objects
Experience in SAP system decommissioning is preferred.
Experience in ECM like OpenText
Good support knowledge of SAP Functional areas FI, MM, SD
Good ABAP development knowledge for reporting
SAP ILM Archiving knowledge is essential and experience in SAP ILM implementation preferred
Excellent communication skill and customer presentation skill
Assistant Manager Finance
Must be completed graguation (any)
Must be completed Chartered accounting (CA Final) in 2017 with first or second attempt
Freshers completed CA with first or second attempt can also apply
Must able to speak English and tamil fluently
Gender Criteria : Only Male Candidates
Flash preparation & Variance Analysis.
JV preparation and send to SSC for accounting.
Actual Book closing.
Segmentwise/Channel wise Flash.
partwise PBT & Red part analysis.
MOR presentation data preparation.
General Ledger scrutiny.
Debtors Outstanding review and follow up for overdue outstanding.
Creditors Outstanding review.
Sales tax return filing-Monthly, Statutory payment review.
Statutory payment review, PF,PT,Vat,Cst,Wct,Excise,Service tax,Esic.
Royalty working Half yearly and payment.
Qtrly & Yearly Book closing, Preparation of statements , Inventory valuation, Attending – statutory auditor for resolve queries.
Variation analysis Preparation for P&L, Balance sheet, Manpower.
Handling Internal auditor , Provide requirements data.
Attending people for problem solving.
Communication with internal and external customers via phone/Mail.
Help in Preparation of Budget, working of sales, RMC, Depreciation and Expenses.
Expenses related bills checking daily , daily scrap note review and checking.
IFC data updation in IFC folder.
Handling department when FC is not available.
Handling costing related activity in absence of FC- Cost run of new product, updation of cost collector, new part code creation.
SAP FICO module
Knowledge on Taxation
Knowledge on Accounting Standard
SAP Convergent Charging Consultant
- Required SAP Convergent Charging\Charging Invoicing Consultant with minimum 4 years’ experience.
- Worked on at least 2 full lifecycle implementations.
- Experience with Convergent Charging, Convergent invoicing, Contract Accounting.
- Experience with Convergent Charging Tools and Core Server Communications Infrastructure.
- Experience with UNIX systems administration.
- Ability to work analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Ability to communicate and work well in a cross-functional team environment and also in the offshore/onsite model
- Experience in international environments with co-existence of global accounting and local statutory needs.
- Proven ability to quickly learn existing Business Processes and combine knowledge from multiple disciplines (e.g. SAP capability, Standard industry best practice) in order to produce an optimal business solution
- Demonstrated ability to work across organizational regional and global boundaries, ability to multitask and manage multiple projects in a cross-divisional and cross-functional environment
- Ability to work independently, effectively coordinating multiple priorities in a dynamic and changing environment and also in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Adept at understanding customer challenges, navigating from problem to resolution and communicating process and resolution effectively both verbally and in writing
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent from an accredited college or university
- Considerable ability to interpret technical procedures to customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
FRESHERS MANAGEMENT CAREER
* Training & Development of Management Trainees (HRM)
* Team Building& Business Operations
* Financial & Strategy Management
On the successful completion of your training, you would be promotes as
BUSINESS HEAD- Managing all the above functions.
IT IS MANDATORY TO GO THROUGH ALL THE ABOVE LEVELS DURING THE TRAINING
at the time of your interview a detailed description of your job profile will be explained to you