Exciting Opportunities For Fresher’s
Note: * B.E, B.Tech, MBA, MSc, MCA, M.Com, M.A, MSc IT & M.Tech are not eligible.
* BCA, BSc Computer Science/ IT /Statistics / ISM are not eligible.
* Any Arts & Science graduates -2016/2017 Pass out freshers (0 to 6 months experience) can apply
* Graduates B.Com/ B.B.A/ B.B.M/ BA/ BMS/ BHM / Bsc other streams are eligible
* Should have Good Communication skill.
* Minimum 15yrs of regular education (10th + 12th + 3 years Graduation).
* Not more than 2 years of gap in Graduation.
* Graduates through Open Universities/Correspondence graduates need not apply.
* Ready to work in any shifts.
* Should not have any arrears/Back logs.
* PAN card is mandatory.
* Candidate would need to carry a copy of the resume & 2 passport Photograph with Original photo ID proof (Mandatory).
* Candidates who have attended the interview process with TCS BPS in the last 6 months will not be eligible.
If interested and eligible, Kindly revert with below details and fill the online TCS application form.
Steps to fill in TCS Online Application Form:
1. Login to www.careers.tcs.com
2. Click on Entry level freshers link.
3. Click on BPS option.
4. Click on New candidate to register for the first time.
5. Click on off campus applicants option.
6. Fill in the details. (Mention the Source type as Web)
7. You will receive your unique DT number.
8. Mention your DT number on your resume along with your referral name as (Nithya-HR).
Hindi Call Center Jobs 10th And 12th
- Urgent Hiring for CCE Process in BPO (Business Process Outsourcing).
- We Have Urgent Required Minimum 10th Passed Out Students.
- Fresher /Exeperience Candidates Can Apply.
- Salary in Domestic : 12K to 18K.
- Salary in International: 16K to 30K.
- Day Shift Are Available in Domestic.
- Evening/Night Shift Are Available in International.
- Both Side Cab + One Time Meal Are Available in International Voice Process.
- Age Limit 18 to 30 Year
- Interview Timings : 10:30 Am – 4:00 Pm Walk* interview with your Updated Resume and photocopy of qualification documents and ID Proof.
- High school or equivalent
Candidate Must Have the Following Skill set :
1. SharePoint 2013
2. O365, Microsoft .NET,
Desired Competencies (Technical/Behavioral Competency)
1. Experience In working sharePoint 2013 environment
2. Experience On working sharePoint development roles.
3. Experience In working agile organized project teams.
4. Experience In sharePoint related content management project
5. Experience In sharePoint related integration projects.
Good to have:
1. Microsoft certifications on sharepoint 2013
2. Experience on office 365 – Sharepoint Online
Just as an organization needs the right talent to drive its business objective, people need the right environment to grow and achieve their career goals. The moment you step into TCS, you would be greeted with that unmistakable feeling of being at the place. Along with that, working with TCS affords you with a sense of certainty of a successful career that would be driven by boundless growth opportunities and exposure to cutting- edge technologies and learning possibilities.
The work environment at TCS is built around the belief of growth beyond boundaries. Some of the critical factors that define our work culture are global exposure, cross-domain experience, and work-life balance. Each of these elements goes much deeper than what it ostensibly conveys.
Back Office Operations
Hiring Graduate Fresher’s for Back Office Operations
TCS is one of the country’s largest equal opportunity employer with more than one-lakh female associates and is a continuously ranked a leader in the ‘India’s Most Respected Companies’ survey conducted by the Business World magazine.
Qualification: – B.com, BA, BMS, BBA, BAF, BBI & BBM 2016 & 2017 Graduate Fresher’s ONLY
NOT ELIGIBLE: – BE / B.Tech / BSC IT / BSC CS / MBA / MCA / BCA / MSC / BMM
Graduation done through Correspondence, Distance learning, Under Graduates, Open Universities are requested NOT to apply.
Candidates should have a minimum 15 years of Regular Education
Candidates should not have more than 2 years of gap in Graduation or Employment
Candidates who have attended the interview process with TCS BPS in the last 6 months will not be eligible
Candidates should be comfortable working in Rotational/Night shifts
Candidates must have cleared their Supplementary or ATKT exams of 1st year or 2nd year before appearing for the interview
Interested candidates may walk-in at the below given venue:
Interview Date: 1st Feb 2018 (Thursday)
How to get TCS Registration / DT number?
Step1: Connect to the internet and click on the link https://nextstep.tcs.com (Next step TCS campus)
Step2: Click “Register” / then click “BPS”
Step3: Click “Off Campus Applicant”
Step4: Fill in all your details. (Please select OTHERS in the institute name if your college name does not appear)
Step5: Select “web” from – Source Type.
Step6: Write “Manisha Samnani” under Source Name.
Step7: Nearest test location: select Hyderabad.
Step8: Select your password and your security question
Step9: Finally press Submit button.
A global IT and business solutions leader, TCS has an employee strength of 3,80,000+ with offices in 46 countries, a footprint on 6 continents and a revenue of $17.58 Billon (2017). TCS offers services across varied domains such as Aerospace | BFS | Insurance & Healthcare | Life Sciences | Manufacturing | Energy & Resource Utilities | Government | Hi Tech | Media & Information Services | Telecom | Travel & Transportation and Hospitality | Retail & CPG and Horizontals such as F&A, SCM, CIM and HRO.
Educational Qualification: Any Graduate/Postgraduate (Full Time from a UGC recognized University)
BE / BTech / ME / MTECH are NOT eligible
1. Candidates with break in career and/or education for more than 2 years are not eligible
2. Candidates who have attended the selection process in the last 6 months (either selected-not-joined or rejected) will not be eligible
3. Only full time graduation (with 15 years regular education) will be considered – No correspondence courses / undergraduates
4. Full time Graduation from a UGC recognized University
5. Comfortable to work in any shifts as per TCS policy.
Role – Network Escalation Engineer
Skills: Strong Knowledge on Network Design, Administration and troubleshooting
Communication skills: Must have good communication skills.
Excellent in network administration, troubleshooting skills and Incident handling skills.
Good Understanding of TCP/IP(IPV4 & IPV6), Routing protocols (IS-IS BGP, OSFP, EIGRP) , Load balancing concepts (F5’s and NetScaler’s)
Excellent in switching technologies VLANs, VTP, STP, RSTP and MSTP and other switching technologies
Ability to quickly understand the Network designs/Topologies and provide suggestion for improvements
Experience on Network and Security architecture designing
Python and PowerShell scripting knowledge
MRTG, HP Open View, Remedy, Wire Shark monitoring tools
Flexibility to work in shifts for 24×7 support