Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax, Mumbai has published notification for the recruitment of Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS), Income Tax Inspector and Tax Assistant posts under Sports Quota on its website incometaxmumbai.gov.in.
Meritorious players can apply for Income Tax Recruitment 2021 through online mode at official website -incometaxmumbai.in on or before 25 August 2021.
What are the important dates for Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021?
Last Date of Application: 25 August 2021
What are the vacancy details of Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021?
1.MTS - 64 Posts
2. Tax Assistant - 83 Posts
3.Income Tax Inspector - 8 Posts
How much is the pay scale for Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021?
1.MTS - Pay Level-1 (Rs.18000 to Rs.56900)
2. Income Tax Inspector- Pay Level-7 (Rs 44900 to Rs 142400)
3.Tax Assistant - Pay Level-4 (Rs.25500 to Rs.81100)
What is the eligibility criteria for Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021?
1.MTS - 10th pass.
2. Income Tax Inspector- Graduate Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
3. Tax Assistant - Bachelor's degree or equivalent from a recognized University. Must have a data entry speed of 8,000 key depressions per hour.
What is the minimum age range required for Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021?
1.For Income Tax Inspector: 18 to 30 years of age.
2. For Tax Assistant: 18 to 27 years of age.
3. For Multi Tasking Staff: 18 to 25 years of age.
1. State or Country in National or International Competition in any sport/sports.
- Important Information
- Organization Name : IT Department
- Notification Date : 12 July 2021
- Last Date : 25 August 2021
- Educational Qualification : 10th , Any Graduate