Indian Army NCC Special Entry Recruitment 2021: Indian Army has published a recruitment notification for NCC Special Entry Scheme 50th Course (October 2021) Short Service Commission (NT). Eligible unmarried male and unmarried female (including war casualties of military personnel) can apply online for India Army NCC Entry 2021 at official website joinindianarmy.nic.in on or before 15 July 2021.
Indian Army NCC Special Entry Important Dates
Last Date of Application - 28 January 2021
Indian Army NCC Special Entry Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 55
1.NCC Men - 50 Posts (45 for General Category and 05 for Ward of War Casualties of Army Personnel only)
2.NCC Female - 5 Posts (04 for General Category and 01 for Ward of War Casualties of Army Personnel only)
Indian Army NCC Special Entry Salary
1. Lieutenant - Level 10, Rs. 56,100 - 1,77,500
2. Captain - Level 10B Rs. 61,300 - 1,93,900
3.Major - Level 11 Rs. 69,400 - 2,07,200
4.Lieutenant Colonel - Level 12A, Rs. 1,21,200 - 2,12,400
5.Col - Level 13 Rs. 1,30,600 - 2,15,900
6. Brigadier - Level 13A, Rs. 1,39,600 - 2,17,600
7.Major General - Level 14, Rs. 1,44,200 - 2,18,200
8.Lieutenant General HAG - Scale Level 15, Rs. 1,82,200 - 2,24,100
9.Lt Gen HAG+Scale - Level 16, Rs. 2,05,400 - 2,24,400
10.VCOAS/Army Commander/Lieutenant General (NFSG) - Level 17, Rs. 2,25,000/- (Fixed) COAS Level 18 2,50,000/- (Fixed)
11. Military Service Pay (MSP) - MSP ₹ 15,500/- p.m. to officers from lieutenant to brigadier.
12. Cadet training to male or female cadets during the entire period of training in service academies i.e. during the training period at OTA
NCC Special Entry 2021 Age Limit
For NCC candidates (including Wards of War Casualties) - 19 to 25 years as on 01 Jul 2021 (born not earlier than 02 Jul 1996 and not later than 01 Jul 2002; both dates inclusive)
Indian Army NCC Special Entry Eligibility Criteria
1. For NCC 'C' Certificate holders: Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with minimum 50% marks taking into account the marks scored in all the years. Those who are in final year are also allowed to apply provided they have secured minimum 50% aggregate marks in first two/three years of three/four year degree course.
2. Service in NCC: Must have worked in Senior Division/Wing of NCC for at least three years (from 22 February 2013 onwards) or two years (23 May 2008 to 21 February 2013).
How to apply for Indian Army NCC 50 Special Entry 2021?
Candidates can apply online at joinindianarmy.nic.in till 15 July 2021.
- Important Information
- Organization Name : Indian Army
- Notification Date : 19 June 2021
- Last Date : 15 July 2021
- Educational Qualification : Any Graduate , Post Graduate
- Age : 25 years