- You will be aligned with our Customer Support vertical and help us in managing/ resolving customers query, handling escalations and complaints of the dissatisfied customers & giving the best resolutions.
- You will also be responsible for closing the fault and complaints within SLA’s.
- You will be working as a part of the Query Management team which is accountable for the Inbound/Outbound calls and e-mail/chat support to resolve a customer issue.
- In Customer Service Technology Support, you will provide technical assistance on the use of specific systems, software and infrastructure and in troubleshooting of technical problems.
Good to have skills: Customer Service Management, Good communication skills
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines.
- Your primary interaction is within your own team and your direct supervisor. In this role, you will be given detailed instructions on all tasks.
- The decisions that you make impact your own work and are closely supervised.
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined, narrow scope of work.
- Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
Accenture Freshers Recruitment 2020: Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises.
Job Skill: Customer Service Technology Support
Designation: Management Level – 13-New Associate
Job Location: Bengaluru
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 0-2 years
To apply for this job please visit www.accenture.com.