The Role: The Software Development Engineer’s core responsibilities include working on highly-maintainable and unit tested software components/system that address real world problems. You will be working in a fast paced and agile work environment delivering quality solutions that have immediate business impact.
- The experience level of 0 to 3 years of experience in very large-scale applications.
- Strong problem-solving skills, computer science fundamentals, data structures and algorithms.
- Good understanding of data structures & algorithms and their space & time complexities.
- Strong hands-on and practical working experience with at least one programming language: Python/Go/ROR.
- Excellent coding skills – should be able to convert design into code fluently.
- Hands-on experience working with Databases and Linux platform.
- B.E/B. Tech in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputed college.
- Write maintainable/scalable/efficient code.
- Follow coding standards, unit-testing, code reviews etc.
- Follow release cycles and commitment to deadlines.
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Designation: SDE I
Years Of Exp: 0 to 2 Years
Work Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Acko General Insurance Off Campus Hiring Freshers: Acko General Insurance is a private sector general insurance company in India. Founded in November 2016, the company received its license from the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India in September 2017.