- Bachelors or Masters in Electrical/ Electronic Engineering with more than 0-1 years of industry experience
- Desirable Previous experience in application engineer, customer support, customer consulting services, or related customer facing activities
- Required technical expertise on electromagnetic, transmission line and RF theory, analog design or similar fields
- Strong SI/PI/EMI/thermal theory and application, modeling, analysis, simulation
- Familiarity with, and fundamental understanding of PCB DFM, DFA, SMT
- Familiarity Major PCB/Package layout tools, include Cadence, Mentor Graphics, Altium,
- Know well on major device model, include: Spice, IBIS, IBIS AMI, S-parameters etc.
- Experience with, and working knowledge of tools such as Hyperlynx, Sigrity, SIWave, Valor, Sherlock, CR-8000
- Demonstrated understanding of engineering practices and product development, technology and how these tools are used by our customers
- Ambitious candidate should enjoy leading and taking ownership, exhibit good written and verbal interpersonal skills, and have the ability to work well in a team with varied strengths.
Official Website: www.altair-india.in
Job Profile: Trainee – Electronic Design Automation And PCB
Exp Needed: 0 – 1 Year
Work Location: Bangalore
About the Company: Headquartered in Troy, Michigan, USA, with offices throughout North America, Europe and Asia, Altair Engineering is a leading global product design, consulting and commercial software product company. Altair India is a fully owned subsidiary of Altair Engineering-USA. Altair India’s activities encompass (1) Software development for our MCAE suite of products – HyperWorks (2) Software development for our Grid computing framework PBS-Pro (3) CAE consulting projects for various customers worldwide (4) International technical support of our software products (5) Marketing, sales and support of our MCAE and Grid computing solutions in India and ASEAN Headquartered in Bangalore, Altair-India provides you a refreshing, open and rewarding work environment, where you challenge yourself constantly, discover your potential and enrich your growth.