- Trainees will get a stipend of INR 16,000/- during the training period of 12 months[at max].
- Company will provide free pick-up & drop in Delhi-NCR.
- Candidates will go through Voice and Accent training and product-specific training before they start handling technical cases.
- In case of regularization post, successful completion of 12 months training the starting package will be INR 3.3 lakhs per annum + NSA with the designation of Associate Network
- Engineer subjective of any major process change.
Mandatory skills –
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal).
- Should be comfortable with US Shift Timings (Night Shift).
Candidate Profile –
- Candidates should be 2018/2019 pass outs. Undergraduates are not eligible.
- Willing to work in 24*7 Support (US Shifts).
- Candidates will be paid a fixed stipend during the training period.
- After successful completion of training, candidates may get regularized subject to performance & open positions.
Interested candidates can attend this drive at below venue-
Time and Venue:
- Walk-in-Interview on 29th February from 10 AM onwards
- Altran Technology,1st floor, Tower B, Logix Techno Park, Plot No. 5, Sector 127, Noida – 201303
Job Profile: Trainee
Degree Needed: Any Degree
Batch Eligible: 2018/2019
Exp Needed: 0-1 year
Work Location: Gurgaon
Altran Technologies Walk-In Drive 2020 Hiring: Altran Technologies, SA is a global innovation and engineering consulting firm founded in 1982 in France by Alexis Kniazeff and Hubert Martigny. Altran operates primarily in high technology and innovation consultancy, which account for nearly 75% of its turnover.