- Both Graduates & Post Graduates from any stream with:
- 50% and above in their FINAL year of graduation OR
- The aggregate of 50% and above in all years of Graduation
- Candidates in the Final Year of their Graduation/Post Graduation who have appeared for their examination & are awaiting results are also eligible for the program. However, final year mark sheet & degree certificate will have to be submitted by June 2020.
- Age Limit – Minimum 21 years and max 30 years (born on or after 1st April 1990).
Customer Engagement & Cross-Sell
- Responsible for Engagement with Mapped book Portfolio Customers in order to deepen the account & strengthen the banking relationship.
- Responsible for generation of fee income through cross sell sale of Retails Asset Products (Loan Products), Credit / Debit Cards, Retail Forex and Investment Banking Products (Life Insurance – LI, General Insurance – GI, Mutual Funds – MF, etc. to the existing customer base
- Responsible for lead generation for Saving and Current Account – CASA to new customers and deepening of account balances for existing customers
- Responsible for increasing digital penetration (IB/MB/Bill Pay registration & Activation) in the existing base.
- The sales and marketing activities need to be done mainly from the branch itself.
Responsible for timely processing of bank transactions like
- Non-financial Service requests
- Funds transfer
- Opening of accounts
- Reconciliation of office accounts
- Ensuring timely resolution of customer queries and improving customer service levels.
- Compliance to the bank’s rules – internal guidelines, processes and procedures
- Responsible for improving the Internal Audit Operational Efficiency score of the branch by timely completion of assigned tasks on continuous basis.
- Protecting bank’s property as per safety norms and ensuring ethical conduct in ordinary course of business.
- Good Communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: The eligibility criteria for applying for admission are:
- Age: Minimum 21 years and max 30 years (born on or after 1st April 1990)
- Minimum Age Limit 21 Years.
- Maximum Age Limit 30 Years.
- Qualification: Both Graduates & Post Graduates from any stream with:
50% and above in their FINAL year of graduation OR aggregate of 50% and above in all years of Graduation.
- Candidates in the final Year of their Graduation/Post Graduation who have appeared for their examination & are awaiting results are also eligible for the program.
- However, final year mark sheet & degree certificate will have to be submitted by June 2020.
- The selection will be through a two stage selection process, which is aimed at selecting candidates who are most likely to succeed at various Branch banking roles offered by the Bank.
- Post Selection, the candidate will have to submit a “self declaration” medical fitness form. Upon being found medically fit, the candidates will be considered for employment in the bank.
Job Profile: Customer Service Officer
Role – Customer Service Officer
Grade – Assistant Manager
Location – At any Axis Bank Branch across the country
Degree Needed: Any Degree
About the Company: Axis Bank is the fifth-largest Indian bank offering a wide assortment of financial products. The bank has its head office in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It has 4,050 branches, 11,801 ATMs and 4,917 cash recyclers spread across the country as of 31 March 2019 and nine international offices
To apply for this job please visit axisbank.myamcat.com.