The Financial Center Quality Assurance Monitoring (FCQAM) Team Execute quality inspections of Financial Center Channel sales and operations to identify issues and monitor processes leveraging tools including FC call quality monitoring, email monitoring, virtual data testing, and data analysis. In support of this effort, GDCE will conduct Quality Assurance Monitoring assessments using pre-established guides and scripts to assess Financial Center processes.
- Ability to follow a test script
- Ability to report results using a SharePoint survey and learn from quality control adjustments
- Excellent written communication skills
- Planning experience and ability to translate plans into specific objectives
- Quick learner and ability to integrate with the business partner/client’s business, systems and operations
- Proficient on Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, EXCEL, and Communicator)
- Must have good personal computing, on-line research and analytical ability.
- Must be detail oriented, an independent thinker, and able to handle multiple cases concurrently requiring multi-tasking skills.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to coordinate communications with partners providing comprehensive, clear and concise factual information
- Attention to detail and accuracy is absolutely critical as quality of research documentation and resulting findings is critical to the integrity of the risk mitigation process.
- Must be able to work without close supervision, managing time effectively in order to deliver optimal performance and balance precision & accuracy with timeliness of work product
- Education* – Graduate (any stream)
- Certifications If Any
- Experience Range* – 0 to 5 years
- Mandatory skills* – Basic understanding of retail banking as well as credit card sales and operations
Desired skills* –
- Reporting and Metrics
- Should be a team player
- Good Analytical Skills
- Should exhibit good grasp of process know how
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Should be open to working in US shifts
- Process Overview*Team will be responsible for providing analytical, administrative support within an internal control environment. Responsible for assisting in the execution of the Operational Risk Program for the Line of Business. Assist team in gathering and organizing data that will help track, report and manage internal control gap issues and mitigation plans. Acts as an ambassador of the risk culture.
- Company Name: Bank Of America
- Job Profile: Team DeveloperWork Location: Hyderabad, India
Exp Needed: 0-5 Yrs
- Bank Of America Freshers Recruitment As Team Developer: Bank of America is one of the world’s leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services. We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent across the globe to ensure our continued success. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be the best place for people to work and aim at creating a work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Apply before the link expires for Bank Of America Freshers Recruitment As Team Developer.
To apply for this job please visit careers.bankofamerica.com.