- The various Control Systems Engineering tasks demand detail-oriented individuals with multifaceted skills, particularly in-depth technical expertise, flexibility, enthusiasm for individual and team tasks, and analytical problem-solving capabilities.
- As a Control Systems Engineer, you will work in multi-disciplinary teams and provide crucial expertise in all aspects of measurement instrumentaiton and automated digital system process control.
- The total number of hires and start dates are subject to workload and business conditions. Locations will vary based on project needs and may include Houston, TX or Reston, VA, along with various project sites.
General Job Duties: This entry level position will allow you to perform assignments that will develop professional working knowledge and abilities through the application of applicable codes and standards, as well as engineering calculations and techniques, procedures and criteria. You will exercise limited, but increasing, judgment in performing your assigned duties using methods prescribed by your supervisor.
Typical Activites of the Control Systems Team:
- Develop automation networks and provide technical specifications for state-of-the art distributed digital control systems and programmable logic controllers
- Formulate and implement diverse process control strategies and program algorithms
- Provide expertise in the selection, application, and installation of process instrumentation and control valves
- Originate and program logic diagrams to control mechanical systems and develop system graphics to facilitate plant operations
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical, Chemical, or Mechanical Engineering at an accredited college or university within twelve (12) months of graduation date
- Ability and willingness to relocate and/or travel to domestic and/or international project jobsites
- Possess the eligibility to work and remain in the US without visa sponsorship, now or in the future
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
- Master of Science degree in Electrical, Chemical, or Mechanical Engineering at an accredited college or university
- Completed relevant coursework with a strong GPA
- Prior co-op or internship experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Job Profile: Control Systems Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Batch Eligible: 2019/2020
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Across India
Bechtel Freshers Recruitment 2020 Hiring: Bechtel has a long tradition of technical and engineering excellence in supporting multiple industries. Bechtel’s internship program was created to cultivate real-life industry interest based on hands-on experience.