- Experience in handling electro-mechanical test equipment & systems.
- Experience in electrical/mechanical assembly of CNC machines.
- Ability to read electrical and mechanical schematics, assembly instructions and troubleshooting guides.
- Ability to read and understand measurement gauges.
- Good track record of performance, grasping and attitude
- Knowledge of electrical repair practices and cutting tool applications.
- Able to communicate in English – Oral & Written.
- Familiarity with operating of CNC equipment is an added advantage.
- Experience with modelling, sketching or programming within CAD/CAM applications is an added advantage.
- High level of quality, 5S and safety orientation.
- High level of self-motivation and ability to work independently.
Interested candidates can attend this Biesse Walk In Drive 2020 Hiring at below venue-
Time and Venue
- 10th February – 12th February from 10 AM onwards
- BIESSE INDIA – Survey No.28/1 and 28/2 Nagarur Village, Huskur Road, Dasanapura Hobli, Bangalore, Taluk, – 562123
Company Website: http://www.biesse.com/in/
Job Profile: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Exp Needed: 0 – 2 Year
Work Location: Bangalore
Degree Needed: BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical, Electrical Engineering
Biesse Walk-In Drive 2020 Hiring: Biesse is the Group’s business unit specialising in the woodworking segment. Since 1969, it has designed, manufactured and marketed a comprehensive range of technologies and solutions for joiners and large furniture, windows, doors and wood building components manufacturers.