- Assists in designing and developing solutions to application problems, system administration issues, or network concerns.
- Performs systems management and integration functions.
- Assists in ensuring that all systems, applications, software, and hardware are compliant with Corporate policy/procedures.
- Maintains documentation of design.
- Works with Application Development and Quality Assurance and Testing teams to understand infrastructure needs during the development and testing processes.
- Assists in implementing changes to the organization’s infrastructure technology that enhance its reliability and efficiency.
- Contributes to the achievement of team objectives.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required.
- 0-1 years of experience required, related internship experience is a plus.
BNY Mellon Off Campus Freshers Recruitment 2020: The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation, commonly known as BNY Mellon, is an American multinational investment banking services holding company headquartered in New York City. BNY Mellon was formed from the merger of The Bank of New York and the Mellon Financial Corporation.
Job Profile: Systems Engineer/Programmer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Work Location: Chennai