Why this role matters: Software Design & development in Oracle database data warehousing using technologies like Oracle 10/11g PL/SQL, Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and Python.
What you’ll be doing For Associate Engineer BT Group Jobs 2020
- Understand High level/ e2e design document in Data warehouse area.
- Write Low level design document in DW area.
- Contribute in test driven development.
- Participate in integration of components and bug fixing.
- Provide 3rd line support during live issues.
- Contribute in End to end software development and delivery.
- Understand and translate business requirements into data models.
- Work with the Application Development team to implement data strategies and build data flows.
- Create or update conceptual, logical and physical data models using OLTP&PLTP best practices and according to company standards.
- Perform reverse engineering of physical data models from databases and SQL scripts.
- Evaluate data models and physical databases for variances and discrepancies.
- Pl/Sql & Java Development, Apex Development.
- Work in DevOps environment for Continuous Delivery.
- We’ll also need to see these on your CV
- Good knowledge of Data warehouse design space.
- Worked as team member in building enterprise data applications in DW area.
- Worked as team member in building DW applications as in ETL, Database PL/SQL development, Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and Python scripting.
- Innovate and create solutions to very complex problems and new business initiatives.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
Qualification For Associate Engineer BT Group Jobs 2020:
- Possess BE/B.Tech degree in Computer Science or IT or related field.
- Possess typically 1-4 years of previous software engineering or related experience.
- Demonstrate prior experience in doing independent development and deliveries.
- Deliver complex deliveries on time and with a high degree of quality.
- Articulate clearly solutions to complex technical problems involving multiple domain areas Possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
Job Profile: Associate Engineer (137125)
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: 1 – 4 years
Work Location Bangalore
About the Company: BT Group plc is a British multinational telecommunications holding company headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It has operations in around 180 countries and is the largest provider of fixed-line, broadband and mobile services in the UK, and also provides subscription television and IT services