Capgemini Technology Services India Limited is looking for operations manager accounts payable capgemini noida and want B.E. / B.Tech , MCA , M.E. / M.Tech candidates.
Company Name : Capgemini Technology Services India Limited
Post Name : Operations Manager Accounts Payable Capgemini Noida
Location : Noida
Education : Any Graduate / Post Graduate
Experience : Freshers
Candidate Requirement for Capgemini Technology Services India Limited Jobs 2020 : Operations Manager Accounts Payable Capgemini Noida
Job Descriptiondear Candidate,capgemini Is Looking To Hire Operations Manager – Accounts Payable For Noida Location.total Experience Required – 9+ Yrs.job Location – Noidashift – Us Shifts.accountabilities And Responsibilities * Manage
Job Details for Capgemini Technology Services India Limited Jobs 2020 : Operations Manager Accounts Payable Capgemini Noida
Capgemini is looking to hire Operations Manager – Accounts Payable for Noida location.
Total Experience required – 9+ Yrs.
Job Location – Noida
Shift – US Shifts.
Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Manage all account payable tasks, including disbursement and customer vendor relations
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
- Ensure timeliness and accuracy in service delivery
- Handle all issues related to task in the organization
- Selects and hires employees for the groups mentioned above. Trains and evaluates employees to enhance their performance, development, and work product. Addresses performance issues and makes recommendations for personnel actions.
- Provides accounting assistance to project managers and operations staff; responds to financial questions/concerns to meet business needs.
- Develops, implements and maintains systems, procedures and policies, including accounts payable functions to ensure adherence to company guidelines
- Handles complex client specific queries, issues or escalations within the client context
- High Customer focus and ability to convert customer expectations into results or push back on unreasonable demands
- Provide assistance to the operation staff and project managers regarding accounting, when such assistances are needed
- Ability to manage process in pilot stages and helping team managers to move process from Pilot to BAU without any lags.
- Proven working experience as Accounting Manager, Accounting Supervisor or Finance Manager
- Very good Customer Service skills and client-focus attitude
- Strong personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Good communication skills for communicating with support personnel and management
- Should be willing to work in night shift and flexible to extend the work hours/weekend working during month end/business requirement
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good presentation skills for educating internal clients on accounting principles
- One or more years of leadership experience included
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases.
Please apply with updated CV.