Description: As an Engineer, you will begin to shift from learning and assisting to fully contributing to solving technical problems while growing your analytical skills and mastery of engineering concepts. You will partner with and provide technical guidance to global teams. You will continually learn and stay abreast of innovative technology. You will also continue to grow your professional network.
* Gather relevant information, compare and contrast data, identify relationships and predict performance
* Evaluate new products, processes, or systems
* Communicate results to customers, suppliers, team members, and other business units
* Contribute to the design of new products and processes
* Perform product and process maintenance
* 0 – 3 years of relevant work experience
* Strong analytical skills.
Desired Qualifications:* Master’s degree (or equivalent) in an accredited Engineering, Computer Science, or Materials Science curriculum.
Job Profile: DATA SCIENCE DEVELOPER
Work Location: Chennai, TN, India
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Exp Needed: 0-3 Yrs
Caterpillar Freshers Recruitment As Data Science Developer: Caterpillar Inc. is an American Fortune 100 corporation which designs, develops, engineers, manufactures, markets and sells machinery, engines, financial products and insurance to customers via a worldwide dealer network. It is the world’s largest construction equipment manufacturer.
To apply for this job please visit caterpillarcareers.ttcportals.com.