- We at Cerner are excited to hire a Software Engineer for Application Management Services business unit.
- In this role, you should have expertise in scripting and analysis in Load Runner.
- You also have to generate and provide application performance reports, continue improving performance testing methods and test designs.
- Thoroughly document all test steps and issues in the defect tracking system.
- Additionally, you will need to work closely with other team members and provide input into functional design, technical design, testing, and troubleshooting.
• Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer science or any other related field
• At least 1 year of programming experience in SQL
• Certification in SQL programming language.
About Cerner : Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Job ID: 65812BR
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Job Type: Entry Level/ Junior Professional
Work Location: Bangalore
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/BS/BCA
To apply for this job please visit sjobs.brassring.com.