CIENA is looking for fresher associate and want B.E. / B.Tech candidates.
Company Name : CIENA
Post Name : Fresher Associate
Location : Gurgaon
Education : B.E. / B.Tech
Experience : Freshers
Candidate Requirement for CIENA Jobs 2020 : Fresher Associate
Education : B.E/B.Tech
Job Details for CIENA Jobs 2020 : Fresher Associate
Job Profile: Associate, Global Technical Support
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: 0 – 3 years
Work Location: Gurgaon
- Provide remote technical support (via telephone or online) on identified CIENA products 24×7 when required. The on-call duty includes evenings and weekends.
- Review with senior engineers issues found in the field and assist Communication with Design and Supply Chain on problems found
- Utilize debug tools as well as lab research to aid Customer’s technical problem. Recover information necessary to escalate the incident/issue to senior engineers. Escalation may eventually include Engineering/Design, Product/Project Management, Documentation, or Training
- Provide customer feedback to Quality Assurance, Design, Product Management, Technical Publications and Training
- Contribute to publishing of MOP/ISB/FSB documents.
- Contribute to the knowledge base.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (e.g. Engineering, Computer Science) from a four-year college or university with zero to three years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Foundation knowledge of the operation of fibre optic transport and/or switching equipment.
- Preferably has experience in a technical support role with an equipment vendor in the Telco industry.
- Basic problem-solving experience with OTN/SONET/SDH equipment, Carrier Ethernet equipment or associated fibre optic facilities.
- Proficiency with various ‘office’ software applications including Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, and Excel
- Ability to analyze, troubleshoot and resolve problems
- Motivated self-starter with excellent time management skills and an ability to work from broad guidelines with minimal supervision
- An understanding of transport and switching systems for telecommunications applications and Optical Networking
- Familiar with various types of test equipment for optical and protocol testing
- System-level troubleshooting on fibre optic telecommunications transport and switching equipment.
- Good foundation knowledge of OTN, SONET/SDH/DWDM and Carrier Ethernet protocols, and a general understanding of other Switching/transport concepts are required.
- Knowledge of computers, data communications, UNIX SUN/Oracle and IP network experience would be a benefit.
- Experience with network management systems would be beneficial
- Strong background in relationship building and Customer focus
- Team player
- Ability to deal with stressful situations
- Must have the ability to communicate in the English language both verbal and written.
How To Apply for CIENA Jobs 2020 : Fresher Associate
Candidate Should Be Direct Apply Also
Know About CIENA
Ciena may well be the most important technology company you’ve never heard of. The innovations that wow us (driverless cars), and those we now take for granted (the ability to mobile-stream your favorite show) are the products of ingenuity from some brilliant and forward-thinking companies. But those companies rely on Ciena, another vanguard of innovation, to create and advance the underlying networks that bring their breakthroughs to our doorsteps. VR, AI, IOT, 5G … literally none of it would be possible without the mind-boggling technology that makes the internet itself work. For more than 25 years, Ciena has been the global leader in networking strategy, and our technology has been part of the critical infrastructure running within the most advanced companies in the world.