About the role: CodeChef is seeking an engineer for a frenetic journey, who will be involved in all technical/engineering aspects related to the platform, playing a critical role in the design, planning, development, and deployment. She will help develop best practices for future development. The job offers the rare delight of owning the platform which is an integral part of the programming community.
1. You will be expected to Code, develop and design features related to the existing application(s)
2. Responsible to deliver across the entire app life cycle, design, build, deploy, test and support along with bug fixing
4. You will be responsible for optimisations, scaling, and performance enhancements
5. Get an opportunity to investigate hard algorithmic problems (occasionally)
Duration: Should be available for atleast 2 months for a full-time in-office internship
What should you possess
1. Good algorithmic problem-solving skills
2, In-depth knowledge of any one programming language, In-depth
3. Academic/Industrial exposure to Computer Science. (Not having a professional
computer science degree should not deter you from knowing the fundamentals)
4. Understanding of Networking, Operating Systems, Databases
5. Curiosity to work with front-end (JS HTML & CSS) and appreciation for aesthetics. (We
take pride in our software only if people can use it).
Work Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Job Category: Software Engineering Intern
Monthly Stipend: Rs. 25,000
Job Profile: Backend Developer Intern
About the Company: CodeChef was created as a platform to help programmers make it big in the world of algorithms, computer programming and programming contests. At CodeChef, we work hard to revive the geek in you through the medium of competitive programming. We conduct monthly programming contests and we have been working constantly to better the programming scenario in India. We have launched various initiatives to achieve this including the ambitious CodeChef for Schools program. Today the CodeChef community has grown to over 10,00,000+ programmers from different parts of the globe.