- Candidate should have excellent communication
- Candidate should be willing to work in the Insurance Process.
- Candidate should be interested to work in any of the night shifts
- Candidate should have minimum of 15 years of education
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATION / SKILLS / TRAITS
- Graduates with good communication skills with fluent English
- Basic MS Excel and MS Office skills
- A methodical, process-oriented approach to analytical and technical problem solving
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Must Operate with urgency, focus and discipline in a deadline-driven environment
- Proactive Team Player
REPORTING TO: Team Leader
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION :
- Graduate (non- BTech)
- Minimum Typing Speed of 30 WPM
ESSENTIAL SKILLS/PERSONALITY TRAITS:
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize work
- Service excellence oriented
- Proactive team player
- Attention to detail
- Decision-making abilities
- Achievement orientation
- Open for 24 X 7 Work environment
DESIRABLE: Awareness about US healthcare/Insurance regulations and anomalies
The following documents are mandatory and we request you to bring these for the discussion:
- Updated Resume
- Original Govt ID proof
- Passport Size Photograph
All the profiles will be screened and only shortlisted candidates will be taken through the interview process.
- Mention Kishore Kumar HR at the top of the resume
- Candidates with excellent communication are only applicable to this process
- Candidates with Degree certificate (2017,2018,2019 pass outs) are only applicable
- Candidates interested to work in night shift are only eligible for this process
- Candidates who attended the interview in the last 3 months will not proceed further.
- Graduation should have at least 15 years (10+2+3) years of education.
- Please do not carry laptops/cameras/Pen drives or such other devices/ materials that are prohibited within premises or by law, as these will not be allowed due to security restrictions. We expect you to respect the security requirements of this Organization during your presence at the venue.
- The interview will be whole day process
- Please ignore the invite if you have appeared/interviewed in the past 3 months
Interested candidates can attend this Cognizant Walk-In Drive 2020 Hiring at below link
Drive Date: 4th, 6th & 8th February 2020
Drive Time: 11.00 AM – 02.00 PM
Cognizant Technology Solutions
Building 10, UG floor,Sec 135, Noida
Designation: Process Executive -Non-Voice
Experience: 0-6 Months
Package: Will be discussed during the Interview Process
Industry: ITES / BPO
Qualification: Commerce & Arts Graduate
Cognizant Walk In Drive 2020 Hiring: Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 100 development and delivery centres worldwide and approximately 244,300 employees as of June 30, 2016, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top-performing and fastest-growing companies in the world. Visit us online at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.
To apply for this job please visit in.toluna.com.