- Candidate should have excellent communication
- Candidate should be willing to work in Non Voice Process.
- Candidate should be interested to work in any of the night shifts
- Candidate should have minimum 15 years of education
- Should have Basic understanding of topics like Shares, Debentures, Mutual Funds, Stock Exchanges.
- Willingness to work in Night shift
- Align individual goals with team objectives (work cohesively with the team)
- Complete mandated training days for self
- Perform quality tasks for team as an additional responsibility
- Ensure quality monitoring and audits for the Process Executives to identify areas of improvement for the team or individuals; feed information to the trainer and / or conduct refresher training
- In the absence of the PL and TL, perform the following tasks when assigned:
1. Handle escalation calls.
2. Manage service levels on a day-to-day basis
3. Manage break schedule on a day to day basis
4. Communicate and manage transport delays
The following documents are mandatory and we request you to bring these for the discussion:
- Updated Resume
- Original Govt ID proof
- Passport Size Photograph
All the profiles will be screened and only shortlisted candidates will be taken through the interview process.
PLEASE NOTE :
- Mention Kishore Kumar HR at the top of the resume
- Candidates with excellent communication are only applicable for this process
- Candidates with Degree certificate (2017,2018,2019 pass outs) are only applicable
- Candidates interested to work in Non Voice Process and to work in night shift, Should have Basic understanding of topics like Shares, Debentures, Mutual Funds, Stock Exchanges are only eligible for this process
- Candidates who attended the interview in the last 3 months will not be proceed further.
- Graduation should have at least 15 years (10+2+3) years of education.
- Please do not carry laptops/cameras/Pen drives or such other devices/ materials that are prohibited within premises or by law, as these will not be allowed due to security restrictions. We expect you to respect the security requirements of this Organization during your presence at the venue.
- Interview will be whole day process
- Please ignore the invite if you have appeared / interviewed in the past 3 months
Interested candidates can attend this Cognizant Walk-in Drive 2020 Hiring Freshers at below Venue-
Drive Date: 4th & 6th March 2020
Drive Time: 11.00 AM – 01.00 PM
Cognizant Technology Solutions
Q4,7th Floor, Quadron Business Campus,
Hinjewadi Phase 2, Pune.
Designation: Process Executive -Non Voice
Experience: 0-11 Months
Package: Will be discussed during the Interview Process
Industry: ITES / BPO
Qualification: Bcom / MCom / BBA / MBA finance, BA economics or Maths.
Cognizant Walk-in Drive 2020 Hiring Freshers: Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 100 development and delivery centers worldwide and approximately 244,300 employees as of June 30, 2016, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world