- We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
- Technology continues to transform the financial services industry. Our clients expect us to deliver banking services in innovative ways, and to provide digital channels to help them communicate, execute trades, and purchase financial products. Banks today require fast, secure, innovative technology, along with robust foundational systems that can handle traditional banking tasks efficiently.
- Credit Suisse will be recruiting for full-time Technical Analyst positions at the Pune office into various Technology groups.
Global Markets – Combines our strong Fixed Income and Equities sales and trading capabilities in the United States and Europe to build a high performing, transparent, and fully integrated markets franchise for our clients.
International Wealth Management – Serves non-Swiss and non-Asia Pacific domiciled, High Net Worth and Ultra High Net Worth clients, family offices, and institutional clients. The team also manages our Global Asset Management business.
Swiss Universal Bank – Drives new business opportunities and addresses client needs for Swiss domiciled private clients (retail, wealth management), corporate and institutional clients.
Asia Pacific – Drives growth in Asia Pacific, through a focus on entrepreneurs, and through offering integrated private banking and investment banking services to High Net Worth, corporate, and institutional clients.
Corporate Services Technology – The Core Compliance group within the Corporate Services Technology division prevents the spread and misuse of inside information in the Bank through the development and maintenance of the Bank’s Information Barrier policies and procedures, Watch and Restricted Lists.
Risk and Finance IT – The mandate of Risk and Finance IT is enabling Risk and Finance to flexibly respond to business process and regulatory change through integrated data, calculation & reporting best practices and technology platforms. RFIT plays a key role in delivering the bank’s regulatory agenda and reporting.
- Gathering and analyzing business needs for required components
- Developing modules and programs
- Testing, debug, tune performance of the applications
- Documenting, deploy and support high quality applications
- Roles will involve extensive communication with similar functions in various IT and Business groups
- You understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- You have good problem solving skills, highly analytical, pro-active and detail oriented and are eager to learn new technologies
- You have the ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- You will be working with Technology Stack like Java, C++, .NET, Python, Perl, Sybase, Oracle, SQL Server, HTML5, AngularJS/Dojo/EmberJS, Informatica, R, Tableau, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Cloud Migration
- Ambitious, dedicated who can work on own initiative whilst also working collaboratively and deliver on time with a high level of integrity and flexibility, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
About the Company: Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
Company Name: Credit Suisse
Company Location: Pune, IN
Job Profile: Full Stack Developer, ENO
Exp Needed: 0-1 yrs
Ref id: #134746
To apply for this job please visit tas-creditsuisse.taleo.net.