DELL is looking for insights data analyst and want MBA / PGDM / MBM candidates.
Company Name : DELL
Post Name : Insights Data Analyst
Location : Bangalore
Education : MBA / PGDM / MBM
Experience : Freshers
Candidate Requirement for DELL Jobs 2020 : Insights Data Analyst
Education : MBA
Job Details for DELL Jobs 2020 : Insights Data Analyst
Convert complex data and findings into understandable tables, graphs, and written reports
Should be aware of the key IT issues and challenges CIOs and IT leaders are facing in these verticals, particularly in the areas of Cloud, Analytics, Digital, and Security
· Experience in content creation – topic selection, proofreading, editing and delivering of content
· Create compelling industry-specific/ vertical/ technology insights and provide guidance to dependable departments within VMware on their short and long-term requirements
· Receive and clarify assigned request; prepare preliminary scope by organizing scoping calls with requestors; negotiate and approve scope, milestones and timelines
· Decide the research methodology, sources and type of data to be collected
· Study VMware product data sheets to identify product benefits & value propositions; tie industry drivers & challenges along with VMware value propositions; create detailed value proposition slides
· Use structured communication basics such as pyramid principle to create detailed decks with key messages; Generate insight and conclusion
· Maintain and update a database of industry drivers and KPIs; create new benchmark models for specific industries using these KPIs
· Maintain and update internal tools and repository on a continuous basis
· 1 to 3 years of experience in a similar role with Software Products, IT services, Market Research or Management Consulting companies
· Any degree with an MBA
· Experience in secondary Research with exposure to sales enablement and value selling
· Multiple industry vertical knowledge, preferably in Healthcare, Financial Services or Telecom
· Knowledge of IT landscape, cloud & virtualization technologies and their impact
· Knowledge of financial analysis, research techniques & sources such as blogs, Hoovers, Ovum, Factiva, Gartner, Forrester etc
· Experience in Analytical tools and MS Excel. Word and PowerPoint
· Excellent written and spoken communication skills. Demonstrable maturity and ability to say “No” and make intelligent decisions related to managing bandwidth.
· Strong attention to detail and delivery aesthetics
How To Apply for DELL Jobs 2020 : Insights Data Analyst
Candidate Should Be Direct Apply Also
Know About DELL
Dell Technologies Inc. is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Round Rock, Texas. It was formed as a result of the September 2016 merger of Dell and EMC Corporation.
As part of Value Engineering team the “Insights & Data Analyst” for Business Research & Insights will create high quality analysis and insights on key accounts to support value selling initiatives of Enterprise Sales across the globe. They will also be responsible for intellectual property (IP) within the team by creating various artifacts to aid building pipeline and account planning. The candidate will be expected to work out of VMware office location in Bangalore.