Deutsche Bank is looking for fullstack developer and want candidates.
Company Name : Deutsche Bank
Post Name : Fullstack Developer
Location : Pune
Education : Any Graduate / Post Graduate
Experience : Freshers
Candidate Requirement for Deutsche Bank Jobs 2020 : Fullstack Developer
Position Overviewtechnology Manager/senior Engineerrca Domain Is Responsible For : Interacting With Regulators Globally And Understanding, Interpreting And Advising Whole Bank On Regulatory Adherence. Compliance: Responsible For Managing Contr
Job Details for Deutsche Bank Jobs 2020 : Fullstack Developer
Technology Manager/Senior Engineer
RCA domain is responsible for :
Interacting with regulators globally and understanding, interpreting and advising whole bank on regulatory adherence.
Compliance: Responsible for managing control room function, position reporting to regulators, ensure independent validation and verification of Trading Policies, Communication Surveillance (for all communication channels like voice, chat and emails), Employee compliance and Customer suitability.
AFC: On Anti Money Laundering and Anti Financial Crime end, this domain is responsible for Sanctions and Embargo List Management, Name list screening, Transaction monitoring, Suspicious Activity monitoring, Non Standard behavior monitoring, etc.
NFRM: Non Financial Risk management like Operational risk, Audit and regulatory risks.
Records Management: Defining Records Managements policies and providing tools to manage this for entire bank.
This division needs to monitor various functions on independent basis for entire bank globally, hence we deal with huge volumes on daily basis.
Technology stack includes micro services, Angular, Linux Openshift, Hadoop, Spark , Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, etc.
We are continuously looking at infusing latest technology to build state of the art Surveillance systems for the bank.
What well offer you
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that youll enjoy
Best in class leave policy
Gender neutral parental leaves
100% reimbursement under child care assistance benefit (gender neutral)
Flexible working arrangements
Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
Accident and Term life Insurance
Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
Position Specific Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Contributes and identifies and ensures server environments and deployment architecture
- Responsible for overall application health from software, hardware, process, compliance related items
- Acts as single point of contact for all application related issues / queries
- Good understanding of hardware and software components, servers, code quality, security, etc.
- Hands on development as necessary to fill into coding, scripting, release management, software maintenance, etc.
- Ensures development happens for all Software Components in accordance with Detailed Software Requirements specification, the functional design and the technical design document.
- Verifies the developed source code by reviews (4-eyes principle).
- Contributes to quality assurance by writing unit and functional tests.
- Designs components of the application.
- Ensures architectural changes (as defined by Architects) are implemented.
- Provides Level 3 support for technical infrastructure components (i.e., databases, middleware and user interfaces).
- Contributes to problem and root cause analysis.
- Integrates software components following the integration strategy.
- Verifies integrated software components by unit and integrated software testing according to the software test plan. Software test findings must be resolved.
- Ensures that all code changes end up in Change Items (CIs).
- Where applicable, develops routines to deploy CIs to the target environments.
- Supports creation of Software Product Training Materials, Software Product User Guides, and Software Product Deployment Instructions.
- Checks consistency of documents with the respective Software Product Release.
- Where applicable, manages maintenance of applications and performs technical change requests scheduled according to Release Management processes.
- Fixes software defects/bugs, measures and analyses code for quality.
- Collaborates with colleagues participating in other stages of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Identifies dependencies between software product components, between technical components, and between applications and interfaces.
- Identifies product integration verifications to be performed based on the integration sequence and relevant dependencies.
- Strong understanding of technologies as under:
Java , J2EE Technology
Automation Testing: JUnit, Mokito, Selenium
Scripting: Python, Shell Scripts
Server Tech: Apache, Tomcat, Docker, Open Shift
Build Tools: Maven (Build Tool), ANT
Practices: Code Quality, Sonar, Veracode, Security, DevOPS, Agile, CI & CD
Scheduling: Control M
SDLC Tools – JAMA, JIRA, Sonar, Veracode /JFrog, TeamCity, BitBucket, ALM etc.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proficient communication skills.
- Fluent in English (written/verbal).
- Ability to work in virtual teams and in matrixed organisations.
- Excellent team player and open minded approach
- Keeps pace with technical innovation.
- Understands the relevant business area.
- Ability to share information, transfer knowledge and expertise to team members.
- Ability to design and write code in accordance with provided business requirements
- Knowledge of IT delivery and architecture including knowledge of Data Modelling and/or BA.
- Relevant Financial Services experience.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with competing and alternating priorities with a constant focus on delivery.
- Ability to balance business demands and IT fulfilment in terms of standardisation, reducing risk and increasing IT flexibility.
- Strong Java understanding with technical expertise and knowledge of below technologies
- Exposure to other technologies like UNIX, Job Scheduling (Exp: Control-M) etc.
- Candidate is expected to have high desire to learn new technologies and implement various solutions in fast paced environment.
- 10+ Years of technology experience, continuous hands-on coding exposure, and ability to drive solutions
- Bachelor of Science degree from an accredited college or university with a concentration in Computer Science or Software Engineering (or equivalent) with a minor in Finance, Mathematics or Engineering.
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
How well support you
Training and development to help you excel in your career
Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
Coaching and support from experts in your team
A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
About us and our teams
Please visit our company website for further information:
Our values define the working environment we strive to create diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Deutsche Bank.