Responsibilities and Duties
- The primary responsibility is to attend inbound calls for customer support from the existing customers
- Resolve the quires of the Customers, in case there are any issues, escalate the same to the higher officials in the team/company
- Create reports on the work done and submit it to the team lead/manager
- Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Only Graduates(BE/BTech/BSc/BCA/MCA etc)
- Freshers with 0-1 years Experience
- Good communication in English
- List Of Mandatory Documents to carry for interview
1 Pan Card
2 Aadhar card
3 10th Marks card
4 12th Marks card
5 Degree Certificate & Last sem marks card
6 If Experience (Relieving Letter/ Full and Final Settlement /Service Certificate / Offer Letter)
- Good infrastructure domain knowledge
- Two Way Cabs provided from us
- 5 Days Working 2 Days Off
- Additional shift allowance will be provided.
- Ready to work in global shift
Interview Rounds : Group Discussion/ Written Test / Operations round
Company Name: DXC Technology India Private Limited
Exp Needed: 0 – 1 years
CTC:₹ 2,00,000 – 3,50,000 P.A.
Work Location: Bengaluru( Electronics City Phase 1 )
Interview Time : 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM
DXC Technology Walk-In Drive Hiring: DXC is the world-leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology is a $25 billion company with a 60-year legacy of delivering results for thousands of clients in more than 70 countries. Our technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions.
Interview Date: 15th Feb’2020(Saturday)
Interview Venue :
Maruti Concorde Business Park, ,
Service Road, Konappana Agrahara,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560010.
Point of Contact: Gopala BR