East Central Railway is looking for efficiency inspector and want Any Graduate candidates.
Company Name : East Central Railway
Post Name : Efficiency Inspector
Location : Ghaziabad
Education : Any Graduate
Experience : Freshers
Candidate Requirement for East Central Railway Recruitment 2020 for Efficiency Inspector
Job Details for East Central Railway Recruitment 2020 for Efficiency Inspector
Application are invited from serving permanent railway employees of East Central Railway for filing up post of Efficiency Inspector post in Level-06 in General Administration Department/ECR/HQ on ex-cadre basis.
1. Name of the Post: Efficiency Inspector
2. No. of Vacancies: 02 vacancies
3. Level in the 7th CPC pay Matrix: Level-6 in 7th CPC
4. Eligibility Condition: Willing employee (except RPF/RPSF) should be working in Level-06 on regular basis and having Graduate in any discipline as on date of notification. Since this is an ex-cadre post, employees in level-05 and level-7 on regular basis having Graduate degree in any discipline as on date of notification, can also apply and his/her application will be considered only, if suitable candidates in the level-06 are not available. Should have basis computer knowledge preferably
5. Tenure: The tenure of the posting as Efficiency Inspector on ex-cadre basis will be for a maximum period of 04 years. However, if the selected candidate does not come up to the standard required, he/she may be repatriated at any time to his/her parent department without assigning any reasons whatsoever at short notice.
6. Pay Fixation: Pay fixation on joining as Efficiency Inspector will be made as per extant rule. The posting in the above mentioned ex-cadre post will give him/her the benefit of drawing pay in the scale attached to the particular post on ex-cadre basis while holding th post. It does not amount to “Promotion” and hence there will be no benefit of pay fixation as done on promotion
How To Apply for East Central Railway Recruitment 2020 for Efficiency Inspector
The application(s) should be scrutinized properly by associated Personal Branch with the service record to avoid any factual errors and future complication and should have the counter signature of the concerned „P‟ Branch officer. All the applications received by the controlling/Personal Branch should be sent in PDF form through e-office to reach Kishor Kumar OS/PERS/HQ/ECR/KRK, E.C. Railway Hajipur on or before 15.01.2021 Positively.
Know About East Central Railway
East Central Railway was inaugurated on 08.09.96 and an Officer on Special Duty of the rank of General Manager was posted.