Job Description: If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to Associate Engineer – CAD Designer in Eaton’sbusiness, based in Pune, India. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are – it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role offers the opportunity to:
• Develops concepts based on the product specifications, generates detailed drawings for prototypes.
• Develops the models/drawings using Unigraphics NX & Solid Works software according to existing 2D drawings or the concepts.
• Gathers the design changes from a product design engineer and update the existing designs.
• Releases mechanical design for the product, process, and production through ECN.
• Conducts GD&T definition and Tolerance Analysis per project requirement.
• Application knowledge and skill with PLM systems like Enovia / SAP.
· BE – Mechanical
· 1-2.5 yrs, Mechanical CAD
· Knowledge of Unigraphics, Enovia, mechanical design of switchgear / electromechanical products
· Good interpersonal and communication skills
Job Profile: CAD Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Work Location: Hadapsar Pune, India
Eaton Corporation Recruitment Hiring: Eaton Corporation Inc is an Irish-domiciled multinational power management company with 2018 sales of $21.6 billion, founded in the United States with corporate headquarters in Dublin, Ireland, and operational headquarters in Beachwood, Ohio.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.eaton.com.