Engagedly is looking for a talented and competitive Business Development Associate who thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. As a Business Development Associate, you will be a key contributor to Engagedly’s sales funnel. In this role, you will own Business Development efforts and keep your eyes and ears open for better, more efficient sources of lead generation.
Engagedly’s approach to employee performance management takes a holistic view driven by ongoing check-ins, real-time feedback, 360/180 multi-rater feedback including external feedback, employee surveys, learning & development, and employee recognition. They have built a comprehensive cloud platform (SaaS) providing 360-degree Talent Management for Employee Engagement. Unlike other talent management suites, Engagedly is built for employees, improving engagement and building high-performance teams.
Engagedly Sales and Marketing Team comprises of Experts in the HR and HR-Tech space. Some of them have been with them right from inception, and some have had diverse experience in Business Development. You’ll have a chance to hone your skills alongside your team members and bring new perspectives to the team.
- Qualify and develop outbound sales leads and ensure that the sales pipeline is filled with the required velocity of leads
- Cold Emailing prospects
- Create & run email campaigns to generate new sales prospects
- Complete accurate tracking of communication with current and potential leads in CRM
- Willingness to learn the Business Development Skills
- A desire to work with fast-growing startups.
- The ability to succeed in a goal-driven environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Company Name: Engagedly Labs
Official Website: engagedly.com
Work Location: Bangalore
CTC: ₹ 3,00,000
Exp Needed: 0 to 2 Years
Last Date To Apply: Saturday, 14 Mar 2020
Drive Date: Sunday, 15th Mar 2020
Drive Location: Bangalore
- 2018/2019/2020 batch any graduates
- Good academic record
- Excellent communication skills
Engagedly Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers: Engagedly is a fast-growing HR Software as a Service company, growing 200% in 2018, that focuses on providing clients with the tools they need to successfully implement their performance management strategy. With clients in o fver 20 countries, Engagedly values a very collaborative and transparent work environment. With that growth, we have a need for a fearless, dynamic and growth mindset team player to drive our growth.
To apply for this job please visit www.elitmus.com.