As a Software Engineer in Enquero’s Digital Engineering unit, you will be part of a fast-paced team designing, developing, testing, integrating and supporting technically innovative solutions for our Fortune 500 customers. You will leverage your wide range of experiences, developed professional concepts as well as an understanding of the industry, customer and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative ways.
We expect your passion for technologies and your ability to work on issues where analysis of situation or data requires review or relevant factors. You will be responsible for leading the task assigned, which may include end-to-end ownership of the software stack. Your demonstrated ability to consistently achieve this while building quality software and diversifying your own knowledge in the areas broader than your programs/assignments will define success in this role.
- Work in an agile development environment.
- Follow standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can readily be obtained.
- Embrace new technologies and document the process and train team members. Work with various tools and technologies to achieve desired functionality.
- Communicate with leaders, business analysts, project managers, IT architects, technical leads and other developers, along with internal customers, to understand requirements and develop needs according to business requirements
- Contributing to your BU/Practice by
- Documenting your learnings from the current work and engaging in the external tech community by writing blogs, contributing in Github, Stack overflow, meet-ups/conferences etc.
- Keep updated on the latest technologies with technology training and certifications
- Actively participate in organization-level activities and events related to learning, formal training, interviewing, special projects etc.
- Collecting requirement from product owners and provide appropriate solution.
- Develop module UI as well as backend. Integration ui with backend.
- Bug Fixing from existing or developed module and write unit testing for developed module or Bug Fixed.
- Do migration and handover for testing.
Frontend – JS, EXT JS.
Backend – JAVA, Spring Boot, Servlet Rest api.
Server – web logic,OC4j.
Unit Testing – Junit, Mokito.
DevOps tool – Maven, Ant, WinScp (front end), web logic (Backend), Flex Deployment.
Version control – bitbucket, Git, Tortoise GIt.
About Enquero: Enquero is a ServWare company providing new-age technology solutions to help enterprises in their digital transformation journey by leveraging the power of hyper automation, advanced analytics and digital engineering while ensuring a strong foundation of trusted data. Our smart mix of software IP, consulting and services come together as ServWare to accelerate data-driven impact for enterprises.
Company Name: Enquero
Company Location: Bangalore, IN
Job Profile: Software Engineer – Digital Engineering
Exp Needed: Freshers
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA