- Handle Alarm Management & ticket management for the assigned Network Services.
- Fault remedy requiring on-site presence is dispatched timely (as per the SLA / critical metric) to the field operations organizations.
- Regular follow up on the events with relevant departments working on it as per the MSTOP process.
- Work towards the IPM parameters assigned by the Shift Manager
- To ensure Security is implemented and maintained in accordance with Security and Risk Management directives of the organization
- Alignment to the organizational guidelines & departmental processes & procedures
To be successful in the role you must have:
- Certifications: Any Certification related to Telecom shall be an added advantage.
- Technical and/or functional skills: Good knowledge of service networks / GSM Network / WCDMA network/service applications characteristics and capabilities; Service Performance indicators and their interpretation. Basic Knowledge of services and service applications implementation/integration processes along with Access, Core, Transport & Service Networks.
- Values and behaviors: Ericsson Core Values / Honesty / Integrity / shall be exhibited
- Years of experience: 1-3 years
- Qualifications: Degree in Electrical Engineering/Telecommunication Engineering/Computer Science/Computer Engineering
Ericsson Recruitment 2020 Hiring For Assistant Engineer Position: Telefonaktiebolaget L M Ericsson, commonly known as Ericsson, is a Swedish multinational networking and telecommunications company headquartered in Stockholm.
Job Profile: Assistant Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: 1 – 3 years
Work Location: Noida (Uttar Pradesh)
To apply for this job please visit jobs.ericsson.com.