M.E – Embedded System Technologies/ Applied Electronics/ Communication Systems/ Computer Science and Engineering/ Software Engineering/ Communication & Networking/ Wireless Technologies/ VLSI Design and Embedded Systems/ Information Technology.
- Role-based in Global R&D
- Will be working under a Lead Engineer from Software Testing Team and Executing Projects related to Manual and Automation Testing.
Performance Objectives and Responsibilities
- Requirement analysis together with Lead Engineer, project manager and testing team
- Play Crucial Role in the given task and to estimate the time for having proper deliverables in software.
- Develop the complete automation framework and deliver to test team as per the timelines
- Support system tests performed in software team (by software testers) and system tests performance by product
- delivery teams
- Coordination of work across technical disciplines when applicable
- Design and implement the automation framework according to the software design specifications using python.
- Identify the test cases and scenarios that can be automated to improve the quality of software testing and convert them into
- Testable scripts.
- Maintain existing automation framework and make it compatible with the new weldcloud software releases
- Good programming experience in embedded C, C++, Java and Python would be added advantage
- Communication Protocols (e.g. Ethernet, USB, Web Interface,
- CAN, HSUART)
- Strong fundamentals in Algorithms, OOPs and Data Structure.
- Having executed in projects using Java, Selenium and LabVIEW.
- Qualification : M.E – CSE / IT / Embedded Systems / VLSI Design
- Will be more preferable for having knowledge about IOT and related projects
Exp Needed: 0 – 1 years
CTC: ₹ 2,00,000 – 4,50,000 P.A.
Work Location: Chennai
Company Name: ESAB India Limited
About the Company: ESAB is a world leader in the production of welding consumables and equipment. Our brand is synonymous with world-leading expertise in the following key areas: * Manual welding and cutting equipment * Welding consumables * Welding automation * Cutting systems Celebrating 110 years since its founding, ESAB now serves a global market. We are represented in almost every country by subsidiaries or agents providing sales and support. ESAB also has manufacturing plants across four continents.
To apply for this job please visit www.naukri.com.