The Position Junior Engineer – GBS Engineering will be based in Pune.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do
- Creating setup like product Number, BOM Structure etc in AGILE & BAAN for new Products
- Creating part numbers for BOM in agile & Baan
- Creating AVL in agile & Baan system
- Downloading customer documents like product specifications etc & releasing same in CDC
- Work as a Change Analysts during NPI for new changes
- Release Part list to production for new models & after implementation of ECO’s
- Efficiently managing ECOs for manufacturing sites across the globe
Here is some of what you’ll need (required)
- Knowledge of electrical and electronic components
- Excellent written and oral communication skills MANDATORY.
- Working Knowledge of MS Office tools (MS Excel, MS Word)
- Good team player
Here are a few of our preferred experiences
- Minimum 0- 2 years of experience as a in a Manufacturing set up, preferably in EMS industry
- B.E Electronics and Communication Engineering / EEE
Official Website: www.flex.com
Job Profile: Junior Engineer – Component Engineering
Exp Needed: 0 – 2 Years
Work Location: Pune
Flex Freshers Recruitment As Junior Engineer: Flex is the Sketch-to-Scale™ solutions company that designs and builds intelligent products for a connected world ™. With more than 200,000 professionals across 30 countries and a promise to help the world, the company provides innovative design, engineering, manufacturing, real-time supply chain insight and logistics services to companies of all sizes in various industries and end-markets. Flex – Live smarter™.
To apply for this job please visit flextronics.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.