Desired Candidate Profile:
- B.E/B.Tech/MCA in Computer Science (preferably in Computer Science or Information Technology)
- Familiar with stored procedures in SQL Server (Should be clear with the normalization)
- Good knowledge on SDLC (Understanding of software development process, including requirements gathering, analysis and design, development tools and technologies, release and version control, and testing methodologies)
- Ability to convey ideas and concepts to another team member or within the team environment effectively
- Ability to adopt to new tools and technologies
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and demonstrated interpersonal skills
- Experience in the development of his academic projects
- Knowledge on AWS, Web Services
- Ability to gather, analyse, and interpret relevant requirements and information
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Analyse, Design, implement/develop, review and test microservices
- Development of microservices using Go and Goa
- Development of Unit, Contract, Service and UI test cases
- Deliver well designed, well tested services in line with the team’s expectations/standards
- Creating tooling and systems for better maintenance and monitoring of the services
- Providing regular feedback to the core team on what’s working, what needs improvement
- Participate in reviews of code and should be able to accommodate recommended changes.
- Participate in peer reviews to ensure product quality
- Provide regular updates on progress and delays encountered during development
- Support and troubleshooting of specific integrations that aren’t working for customers/stakeholders.
About the Company: Companies spend millions on IT, year after year, without a clear picture of where it goes or how effectively it’s spent. Flexera shines a light into this technology black hole so executives can understand exactly what’s in their IT ecosystem and manage it more effectively. Flexera thrives on building a diverse workforce because it enables us to build our products with a wider appeal and serve our customers on a global scale.
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Work Location: Bangalore
Degree Needed: BE/BTech/MCA
To apply for this job please visit flexerasoftware.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.