- Genesys Feature Server team is responsible for developing various solutions like Voicemail, dial plan and Device management both in premise as well as in cloud deployment.
- Java developer needs to have sound knowledge on core Java, Spring framework as well as Cassandra database. He need to proficient in OOPS development.
- Java developer responsibilities: Design, develop and maintain both new as well as existing functionalities with high quality.
Work Location: Chennai
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Exp Needed: 0-2 Yrs
Required skills and experience:
- Computer Science major
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Technical/Computer Science or Engineering is a plus
- Previous experience working in software engineering domain (0-2 years)
- Knowledge of nodeJS, Python
- Knowledge of programming languages (Core Java)
- Knowledge of Spring framework
- Knowledge of Augular Js, Backbone Js, node Js
- Experience with RDBMS (Postgres/Oracle/MSSQL) and NoSQL (Cassandra/HBase/Elasticsearch) databases is a plus
- Experience with UI development using HTML5/JS/jquery/bootstrap is a plus
- Good communication skill
About the Company: Genesys powers more than 25 billion of the world’s best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry’s #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys.
To apply for this job please visit genesys.referrals.selectminds.com.