Process Associate – Content Review–HIG003867
With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of PA, Content Review
We’re looking for someone with strong work ethic, and the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger team-oriented environment.
Self-starting, intellectually curious and creative individual comfortable operating in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Review content and provide resolution based on prescribed guidelines
- Provide resolution to maintain standards of quality
- Recognize trends and patterns and escalate issues timely
- Provide insights to help improve the support to the users
- Maintain a thorough understanding of process and policies
- Provide excellent customer service to our customers
- Any Graduate (PG an added advantage)
- Freshers are eligible
- Effective probing skills and analyzing / understanding skills
- Problem solving skills with customer centric approach
- Must be able to work on a flexible schedule (including weekend shift work)