Genpact is looking for lead consultant cloud java developer and want Diploma, Certification/professional Qualification candidates.
Company Name : Genpact
Post Name : Lead Consultant Cloud Java Developer
Location : Bengaluru / Bangalore
Education : Any Graduate / Post Graduate
Experience : Freshers
Candidate Requirement for Genpact Jobs 2021 : Lead Consultant Cloud Java Developer
Lead Consultant- Cloud Java Developer: OperationBangaloreWith A Startup Spirit And 80,000+ Curious And Courageous Minds, We Have The Expertise To Go Deep With The World’s Biggest Brandsand We Have Fun Doing It. Now, We’re Calling All You Rule-b
Job Details for Genpact Jobs 2021 : Lead Consultant Cloud Java Developer
Lead Consultant- Cloud Java Developer
With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brandsand we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role ofLead Consultant-Cloud Java Developer
We are looking for a Cloud Java Developer with experience in Software development and solid experience in implementing solutions using microservices architecture
The Scope of work is to be in involved in Java Development with Microservices architecture within the Banking domain
Key responsibility is to create scalable and manageable designs and implement enterprise integrations with industry standard technologies, utilizing SpringBoot, AWS, Kubernetes and API Gateway.
Any Graduate Preferred: B.E/B.TECH/MCA / M.TECH
- Strong designing and architecture experience with high volume systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science and related.
- Core Java, Java 8, OOPS.
- Java / J2EE development/architecture knowledge, Spring, Messaging Tecnologies – Kafka, Rabbit ,Hibernate/ORM, Web services, SQL.
- Strong Experience in MicroServices .
- Expert in development standard practices of MicroService architecture by developing reusable product extensions and writing knowledge articles based on experience.
- Hands on Experience with SpringBoot, Spring Batch, AWS, Messaging (RabbitMQ, Kafka)
- Strong analysis and design skills with a focus on system design, flow and performance
- Experience using other API Management solutions preferred as well as a solid understanding of the Enterprise Integration Patterns.
- Experience in AWS Lambda.
- Strong in development tools like Eclipse, Git, Gradle, Sonar, Jenkins
- Solid Java experience with spring, hibernate/ORM, SQL and multi-threading and data processing background.
- Experience with distributed computing would be really good.
- Experience working on distributed caching frameworks.
- Business knowledge in capital Markets, Financial IT Services
- Good communication skills, strong work ethics %26amp; attitude, can work independently.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.For more information, visit.Follow us on,,,and