Genpact is looking for manager data visualization and want candidates.
Company Name : Genpact
Post Name : Manager Data Visualization
Location : Bengaluru / Bangalore
Education : Any Graduate / Post Graduate
Experience : Freshers
Candidate Requirement for Genpact Jobs 2020 : Manager Data Visualization
We Are Inviting Applications For The Role Of Manager, Data VisualizationWe%26#39;re Looking For A Power Bi Specialist Who Has Experience In Power Bi And Sql. Responsible For Managing All Power Bi Related Client Asks And Support The Team For The Ov
Job Details for Genpact Jobs 2020 : Manager Data Visualization
We are inviting applications for the role of Manager, Data Visualization
We%26#39;re looking for a Power BI Specialist who has experience in Power BI and SQL. Responsible for managing all Power BI related client asks and support the team for the overall project goal.
In this role, you will be responsible for all following activities;
- Efficiently carry out data preparation/data modelling necessary for the visualization purposes.
- Collect reporting requirements from various partners, architect the solution/report, understand/analyze the source data and deliver the reports in a timely manner
- Create and design intuitive and interactive reports and dashboards using Power BI for data driven decisions.
- Performance Monitoring, fine-tuning and optimization of dashboards.
- Connect to SQL Servers and other diverse data sources in Power BI.
- Experience in publishing and sharing the dashboards, scheduling data refreshes.
- Handle complex visualization or data problems in Dashboards.
- Display strong SQL skills, preferably over SQL Server along with Strong Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence concepts.
- Regularly work on an ETL tool preferably SSIS is a plus.
Qualifications we seek in you
- BE/B- Tech, BCA, MCA, MBA, BSc/MSc
- Relevant work experience
- Relevant experience in Power BI and SQL
- Good Communication Skills
- Experience on any ETL tool preferably SSIS is a plus
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent MS Office skills including MS Excel