Genpact is looking for principal consultant operations ito bangalore and want 10th , 12th , Any Graduate candidates.
Company Name : Genpact
Post Name : Principal Consultant Operations Ito Bangalore
Location : Bengaluru / Bangalore
Education : Any Graduate / Post Graduate
Experience : Freshers
Candidate Requirement for Genpact Jobs 2020 : Principal Consultant Operations Ito Bangalore
Job Description :jd For Principal Consultant _ Program Manager – Infrastructure(https://careers.google.com/jobs#t=sq&q=j&li=20&l=false&jlo=en-us&jc=program_management&) : Operationsbangalore Indiawith A Startup Spirit And 80,000+ Curious And Cou
Job Details for Genpact Jobs 2020 : Principal Consultant Operations Ito Bangalore
Job Description :
JD for Principal Consultant _ Program Manager – Infrastructure
(https://careers.google.com/jobs#t=sq&q=j&li=20&l=False&jlo=en-US&jc=PROGRAM_MANAGEMENT&) : Operations
With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the worldu2019s biggest brandsu2014and we have fun doing it. Now, weu2019re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Principal Consultant _ Program Manager
- Strong infrastructure background with a track record of global execution
- ClearCase administration experience – preferred
- Project management experience – optimization projects, relocations, closures, build-out of new sites
- Experienced as the Infrastructure Technical Project Manager on Strategic Program team u2013 requires technical experience in all layers of the Infra tech-stack
- Possess experience in the Change Agent for infrastructure optimization activities u2013 owns idea generation, change acceleration process (CAP), influencing and project execution
- Excellent communication skills to Interface directly with functional leadership, key stakeholders, and corporate teams working as a business partner to evaluate, simplify, and improve business processes. This includes providing clear plans, program deck status and leadership communication
- Experience in Manage budgets and contracts associated with projects
- Experience in Standardize project milestones and deliverables, creating a project plan template for site implementations.
- Well-versed with PM tools including Rally and Smartsheet to manage timing, tasks, and dependencies
- Experience in Defining and executing plan and approach based on project scope, expected timeline and available budget/resources
- Experience in Driving simplification and improvement as necessary
- Experience in Managing project risks, scope changes and other non-standard events throughout the life of the project
- Experience in Managing stakeholder communication and progress reporting
- Experience in tracking project outcomes realization and customer satisfaction levels through established metrics against service level. Ensure lessons learned are collected and documented
- Must have flexibility to work globally and schedule meetings with sites in all poles (North America, Europe, Asia).
- Project management skillset
- Detailed orientation
- Detailed project management documentation, alignment with the Tollgate process
- Facilitation skills u2013 including strong oral and written communication
- Ability to execute multiple projects simultaneously.
- Technical skills: infrastructure skills
Bachelor’s Degree required. Preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
Experience IT Project Management
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit (https://www.youtube.com/user/GenpactLtd) .