Harman Connected Services Corporation India Private Limited is looking for senior engineer testing and want candidates.
Company Name : Harman Connected Services Corporation India Private Limited
Post Name : Senior Engineer Testing
Location : Bengaluru / Bangalore
Education : Any Graduate / Post Graduate
Experience : Freshers
Candidate Requirement for Harman Connected Services Corporation India Private Limited Jobs 2020 : Senior Engineer Testing
A Career At Harmanas A Technology Leader That Is Rapidly On The Move, Harman Is Filled With People Who Are Focused On Making Life Better. Innovation, Inclusivity And Teamwork Are A Part Of Our Dna. When You Add That To The Challenges We Take On And
Job Details for Harman Connected Services Corporation India Private Limited Jobs 2020 : Senior Engineer Testing
A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, youll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day. What You Will Do :
- Role and Responsibility
- Experience in 3G/UMTS/LTE protocol testing & Field Testing.
- Experience with Infra vendors and network operator is desirable.
- Understanding and familiarity with 3G/4G specifications and standardization aspects
- Strong understanding and hands-on exposure to 3G/4G physical layer & protocol area
- Prior experience on Intel chipsets/Handsets is a major plus.
- Prior experience with other modem chipset/baseband solution providers is a plus
What You Need :
- Demonstrated Experience
- 5 – 12 Yrs & Prior work experience on cellular wireless areas in one or many of the following areas: modem systems test, feature integration, carrier certification, feature test and field trials.
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. ()