- Execute territory sales plans in line with regional plans (Short, mid & long term) and tactics to capture customers, Deliver an ambitious sales plan and project pipeline, Optimize sales mix to impact higher growth and margins.
- Maintain, motivate and support distributors in the territory, Lead and coach distributor sales teams to set and achieve the financial goals.
- Forecast & plan sales in the territory to exceed, Actively identify application opportunities across the customer base and convert into the pipeline. Build a strong project pipeline, Drive pipeline of projects at customers to convert into sales by developing a strong value proposition.
- Document value addition cases with the customer and submits to the marketing team, Conduct monthly meetings with distributors to enhance sales plans and provide the necessary support. Coach distributor sales reps via joint sales call to customers at least 4 times a month
- Fresher Can Apply
- Must be a Mechanical Engineering Graduate.
- MBA in Marketing will be an added advantage.
- Preferably Automotive Background.
- Good Communication Skills.
Henkel Off Campus Freshers Recruitment 2020: At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Job Profile: Management Trainee (MT) / Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET)
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MBA
Work Location: Chennai