Eligibility Criteria for Hexaware Off Campus Drive:
1. Arts Graduates:
Degree: BSc (CS/IT/CT/Electronics), BCA, B.Com Computers 2020 batch (Current Final Year students)
2. Engineering Graduates:
Degree: B.E / B. Tech (Any Discipline) / MCA 2020 batch (Current Final Year students) for the production support role.
Interview Selection Process for Hexaware Off Campus Drive:
- Round 1 – Online Assessment – 60 Minutes
- Round 2 – Group Discussion
- Round 3 – Versant Test – 50 Minutes (50 proper overhead Headphones with Mic is required for this test )
- Round 4 – Technical Interview
- Round 5 – HR Interview
Name of Company: Hexaware Technologies
Degree Needed: B.Sc/B.E / B. Tech/ MCA
Percentage: 60% and above
CTC Offered – 2 LPA
Service Agreement – 2 Years
Work Location – Chennai/Mum/Pune
Open to work on rotational shifts
Hexaware Off Campus Drive: Hexaware Technologies is a global leader and the fastest growing next-generation provider of IT services. We are powering man-machine collaboration, solving complex business problems, using a combination of human creativity & intellect, power of ubiquitous data and powerful algorithms and plentiful computing. We’ve evolved a new supercharged growth strategy – ‘Automate Everything’, ‘Cloudify Everything’ and ‘Transform Customer Experiences’ that helps in fast-tracking enterprises into the digital era. Our growth strategy is further strengthened by our expanding global delivery capability, with 33 global offices and 16205+ employees.
Event Date: 23rd & 24th Dec. 2019
Venue Address: PCET’s PCCOE, Nigdi Pune at 9:00 am.
Important Note :
1) Online tests and Interview process will be conducted on 23rd December 2019 Only.
2) If more candidates shortlisted from online test then the interview process will continue on 24th December 2019.