Job Description: Provide payroll support to ensure employees get paid on time, every time by verifying data accuracy and meeting compliance. You will apply your creativity and problem-solving techniques to resolve critical employee issues. You will utilize your payroll functional expertise to align critical human resources principles with Honeywell business objectives.
- Data Entry and Verification
- Payroll Integrity and Compliance
- Journal Entry & Record Keeping
- Build Relationships and Broker Services
- Customer Support
YOU MUST HAVE
- Associate’s Degree
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- Knowledge of Federal, State, and Local payroll policies and procedures, or similar relevant experience
- Ability to artfully convey even subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience.
- Ability to influence at varying levels across the organization
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and navigate in a highly matrixed environment
- Self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by events.
About HoneyWell: Honeywell International Inc. is an American publicly traded, multinational conglomerate headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina. It primarily operates in four areas of business: Aerospace, Building technologies, Performance Materials & Technologies, and Safety & Productivity Solutions.
Job Profile: Payroll Specialist I
Degree Needed: Degree
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
To apply for this job please visit careers.honeywell.com.