Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Support the delivery of corporate and local human resources processes including internal transfers, promotions, terminations and administrative tracking. You will provide human resource services delivering positive results to the human resources function and employees. You will provide guidance and support to quickly resolve employee questions.
- Drive change
- Improve processes
- Advise stakeholders
- Deliver solutions
- Manage data
- Provide administrative support
- Analyze data
- Standardize processes
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to respond appropriately to customer needs and provide guidance
- Some administrative experience
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relationship skills to handle sensitive matters
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to navigate HR Services related technology to provide customer resolution.
- Effective communication and ability to communicate complex HRS replies in a clear manner.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and navigate in a highly matrixed environment.
Job Profile: Graduate Trainee
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
Honeywell International Inc. is a publicly-traded conglomerate headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States that produces commercial and consumer products, engineering services and aerospace systems. In 2018, Honeywell ranked 77th in the Fortune 500.
To apply for this job please visit honeywell.csod.com.