IBM is looking for package consultant oracle erp financials and want candidates.
Company Name : IBM
Post Name : Package Consultant Oracle Erp Financials
Location : Gurgaon / Gurugram
Education : Any Graduate / Post Graduate
Experience : Freshers
Candidate Requirement for IBM Jobs 2020 : Package Consultant Oracle Erp Financials
Job Description :IntroductionAs A Package Consultant At Ibm, Get Ready To Tackle Numerous Mission-critical Company Directives. Our Team Takes On The Challenge Of Designing, Developing And Re-engineering Highly Complex Application Components And In
Job Details for IBM Jobs 2020 : Package Consultant Oracle Erp Financials
Job Description :
As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients’ business environment and achieve business results.
Your Role and Responsibilities
You and IBM India
IBM’s Purpose is to be essential to our clients, to the world and one another and we are confident that together as IBMers we will drive this purpose. Joining IBM is about joining a culture of openness, teamwork, trust, and the invitation and expectation to have a voice. Join us and Do your Best Work Ever.
IBM is recognized gold standard for inclusion, reflected in winning, to name few, the 2018 Catalyst Award for advancing women in business, the National Award Best Employer of People with Disabilities and being named one of the top 5 2018 Top Companies for Women Technologists for building an inclusive workplace We advocate for fairness and equality as everyone is, and always has been, welcome at IBM.
We at IBM Global Business Services (GBS) are a dynamic group of Business, Strategy and Technology professionals – a specific source of market-leading Industry Consulting, Application and Business process management, supported by the industry’s most sophisticated outcome-based delivery model. All designed to be the Digital Reinvention partner for leading clients across the world – providing value-led and asset-powered end to end solutions.
With a global footprint in over 170 countries, we are empowering clients to build upon their tremendous heritage in Application Innovation processes and also transform them to a Cloud, Cognitive and Social centric world. With skills across six sectors and 17 industries, all major service lines and competencies, IBM’s GBS is a promising business unit in itself to be a part of.
Through our unique global delivery network; IBM offers global expertise coupled with a deep understanding of local capabilities, markets and cultures you could be part of and partner on some great projects with some of the best corporations in the world across geographies.
- Supports the implementation for the Oracle Financial suite including the following modules:
- Activity Based Management, Advanced Collections, Assets, Balanced Scorecard, Cash Management, Daily Business Intelligence for Financials, Enterprise Planning & Budgeting, Financial Analyzer, Financials Centralized Solution Set, Financial Consolidation Hub, General Ledger, iAssets, Internal Controls Manager, Internet Expenses, iPayment, iReceivables, Lease Management, Loans, Payables, Property Manager, Receivables, and Treasury.
- Experience with implementation and/or roll-out project is required
- Hands on experience in configuring Oracle Financials by preparing BR.100 document
- Understand business requirements and be able to convert into system configurations in financial modules
- Experience with designing RICE Components (Report, Interface, Customization & Extension)
- Ability to write Functional specification documents to design RICE components
- You will use your business knowledge, and packaged solution expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into the clients’ business environment in order to achieve client expected business results.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Working knowledge of Interfaces, Customization and Extensions is expected
- Implementation and Roll Out Project Experience (European / APAC countries preferred)
- Solid understanding of below business process areas preferred (At least Two):
- O2C (Order to Cash)
- R2R (Record to Report)
- A2R (Acquire to Retire)
- P2P (Procure to Pay)
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Knowledge of Tax and Statutory requirements for country specific localizations is an added advantage
- Understanding of integrations/data flow between various Oracle modules
- Knowledge of Oracle suggested implementation methodology and their work products (AIM/OUM)
- Prior hands-on experience with Accounting domain knowledge (or) having worked in accounting firms
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.