IBM is looking for talent acquisition partner and want candidates.
Company Name : IBM
Post Name : Talent Acquisition Partner
Location : India
Education : Any Graduate / Post Graduate
Experience : Freshers
Candidate Requirement for IBM Jobs 2020 : Talent Acquisition Partner
Job Description :IntroductionAt Ibm, Work Is More Than A Job – It’s A Calling: To Build. To Design. To Code. To Consult. To Think Along With Clients And Sell. To Make Markets. To Invent. To Collaborate. Not Just To Do Something Better, But To Atte
Job Details for IBM Jobs 2020 : Talent Acquisition Partner
Job Description :
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Develop a solid working relationship with the Hiring Manager.
- Develop a trusted working relationship with Training & Placement Officers across colleges.
- Provide advice and counsel on job descriptions.
- Execute sourcing strategies to create a diverse candidate pool for management consideration.
- Conduct in-depth resume/candidate review and screening.
- Pre-qualify candidates for consideration, and exercise professional judgment in matters related to the candidate and hiring manager relationship.
- Relationship building with candidates and management.
- Building strong relationships across Business Units, managers and candidates.
- The responsibility covers all hiring stages which may include candidature validation, offer initiation and post offer follow-up.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in full life cycle recruitment.
- Advanced knowledge of a variety of recruitment tools and technologies.
- Ability to engagement and negotiate with multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to meet hiring requirements.
- Ability to prioritize rapidly changing demands in order to deliver results to all customers
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Ability to manage workload to meet requirements.
- Experience in conducting screening interviews and applying a wide range of selection techniques.
- Ability to take a consultative approach with both the candidate and the hiring manager in providing advice and counsel
About Business Unit
IBM Corporate Headquarters (CHQ) team represents a variety of functions such as marketing, finance, legal, operations, HR, and more, all working together to solve some of the world’s most complex problems, help our clients achieve success and build collaborative work environments for IBMers.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.