India Post is looking for recruitment 2021 staff car driver and want Any Graduate candidates.
Company Name : India Post
Post Name : Recruitment 2021 Staff Car Driver
Location : Mumbai
Education : Any Graduate
Experience : Freshers
Candidate Requirement for India Post Recruitment 2020 for Recruitment 2021 Staff Car Driver
Job Details for India Post Recruitment 2020 for Recruitment 2021 Staff Car Driver
1. Name of the Post: Staff Car Driver
2. No of Post: 16
3. Regulation of pay and other terms of deputation/absorption: Rs.19,000 (Level 2 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC). Pay will be regulated as per rules.
4. Eligibility Conditions: Deputation/Absorption of the officials in the Department of Posts: From amongst the regular Dispatch Rider (Group C) and Group C employees in Pay Band — 1, Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.1800 (Level 1 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC) in the Department of Posts who possess valid Driving Licence for light and heavy Motor vehicles and on the basis of a Driving test to assess the competence to drive light and heavy Motor vehicle.
5. Other Ministries of the Central Government and Armed Forces Personnel: From officials holding the post of Dispatch Rider on regular basis or regular Group C employees in Pay Band – 1, Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.1800 (Level 1 in the Pay Matrix as per CPC) who fulfil the necessary qualifications prescribed as under:
(i) Possession of a valid Driving Licence for light and heavy motor vehicles;
(ii) Knowledge of Motor mechanism (The candidate should be able to remove minor defects in vehicle);
(iii) Experience of Driving Light and Heavy motor vehicle for at least three years ;
(iv) Pass in Standard from a recognized Board or Institute.
For Ex-servicemen: The Armed Forces Personnel due to retire or who are to be transferred to reserve within a period of one year and having the requisite experience and qualifications prescribed shall also be considered. Such persons would be given deputation terms up to the date on which they are due for release from the Armed Forces; thereafter they may be continued on re-employment.
6. Period of deputation: The period of deputation including the period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other Department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed three years.
The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation/ absorption shall be not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
How To Apply for India Post Recruitment 2020 for Recruitment 2021 Staff Car Driver
The required documents mentioned at the end Of Annexure along with relevant documents in support Of qualifications and experience, may be forwarded separately to “concerned division as mentioned in Colum No.(4) above “, on or before 17:00 hrs of 15 February 2021.
Know About India Post
For more than 150 years, the Department of Posts (DoP) has been the backbone of the country’s communication and has played a crucial role in the country’s social economic development. It touches the lives of Indian citizens in many ways: delivering mails, accepting deposits under Small Savings Schemes, providing life insurance cover under Postal Life Insurance (PLI) and Rural Postal Life Insurance (RPLI) and providing retail services like bill collection, sale of forms, etc.