Job Description for Infosys Walk In Drive 2019:
- Manage large amounts of incoming and outgoing calls
- Answer calls professionally to provide information about products and services, take/ cancel orders, or obtain details of complaints.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken. Process orders, forms and applications.
- Follow up to ensure that appropriate actions were taken on customers’ requests.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances or special requests to designated departments for further investigation.
- Should be ok to work in 24X7 environment and night shifts.
- Should be ready to work in a target-oriented portfolio.
The candidate should carry below-mentioned documents in Original:
- Carry a print out of this email along with your updated resume;
- Carry all your educational and Employment documents;
- 2 Colour Passport Size Photographs.
- ID Proof – Pan Card, Driving License, Voters ID, and Passport. AADHAAR CARD-Mandatory
Degree Needed: Any Degree
Exp Needed: 0-3 years
Work Location: Bangalore
Infosys Walk In Drive 2019: Infosys BPM, the business process management subsidiary of Infosys, was set up in April 2002. Infosys BPM provides integrated outsourcing and transformation services. It is headquartered in Bengaluru, India.
Job Profile: International Voice Process (Technical & Customer Support)
Candidates can attend this Infosys Walk-In Drive 2019 At below venue-
Event Date: 3 December 2019 (Tuesday)
Reporting Time: 10:30 AM to 12:30 AM
Infosys BPM Ltd
#785, Ground Floor Axis Sai Jyoti
15th Cross 100 Feet Road
Sarakki, 1st Phase J P Nagar
Landmark – Sindhuri Convention Hall.